HTC prices the HTC U11 in Australia at $999
HTC is going hyper-competitive with the HTC U11’s pricing.
It was only earlier in the week that HTC unveiled its latest premium smartphone, the HTC U11 at an event in Taiwan, noting that it would make further announcements around availability and pricing in the coming days.
There’s still no precise word on when the HTC U11 will hit Australian shores, but it has revealed that we’ll pay just $999 for the HTC U11 when it is launched here.
That’s a very compelling price point for what is a very attractive phone, whether you’re looking at that glossy exterior or simply drooling over its Snapdragon 835-based internals. So how does that compare against other premium handset pricing with similar storage?
|Premium handset pricing|
|HTC U11 64GB||$999|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB||$1,199|
|Apple iPhone 7 128GB||$1,229|
|LG G6 64GB||$1,199|
|Huawei P10 Plus||$1,099|
|Google Pixel 128GB||$1,229|
If you’re keen to know more about the HTC U11, check out our hands-on review of the phone, which we expect to launch in Australia around the middle of June.
- Huawei P20 Pro Review: It’s all about that camera
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy S9+ or Google Pixel 2XL
- The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are now available in Australia
- OnePlus 6 is OnePlus’ most expensive phone yet
- This week’s bargain phones: Score a bargain deal on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S9 or Huawei P20 Pro