HTC prices the HTC U11 in Australia at $999
HTC is going hyper-competitive with the HTC U11’s pricing.
It was only earlier in the week that HTC unveiled its latest premium smartphone, the HTC U11 at an event in Taiwan, noting that it would make further announcements around availability and pricing in the coming days.
There’s still no precise word on when the HTC U11 will hit Australian shores, but it has revealed that we’ll pay just $999 for the HTC U11 when it is launched here.
That’s a very compelling price point for what is a very attractive phone, whether you’re looking at that glossy exterior or simply drooling over its Snapdragon 835-based internals. So how does that compare against other premium handset pricing with similar storage?
|Premium handset pricing|
|HTC U11 64GB||$999|
|Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB||$1,199|
|Apple iPhone 7 128GB||$1,229|
|LG G6 64GB||$1,199|
|Huawei P10 Plus||$1,099|
|Google Pixel 128GB||$1,229|
If you’re keen to know more about the HTC U11, check out our hands-on review of the phone, which we expect to launch in Australia around the middle of June.
- Oppo’s Find X will cost $1,099 in Australia
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Note8 and Pixel 2 XL
- Alcatel 1C review: Excellent value for a budget handset
- Samsung users get early access to Fortnite’s Android Beta
- Optus offers free storage upgrades with its Samsung Galaxy Note9 pre-orders