The HSU Members Credit Union Classic Solutions Visa credit card offers up to 45 interest-free days on purchases, and using this card for everyday spending enables you to earn reward dollars.
You can no longer apply for the HSU Members Credit Union Classic Solutions Visa credit card, and since the integration of HSU Members Credit Union with its parent, SGE, cardholders have gone on to receive SGE-branded credit cards and statements.
Existing cardholders can continue using their cards as they have before, and still look forward to low annual fees as well as up to 45 interest-free days on purchases.
Earning and redeeming reward dollars
- Earn reward dollars when you use this card for purchases Every $200 you spend using this card earn Rewarder dollar, and these reward dollars continue to accumulate until you decide to use them.
- Free Rewarder Card All Classic Solutions Visa cardholders get a complimentary Rewarder Card, and this is where all your reward dollars accumulate.
- Use the Rewarder Card for purchases When you wish to use you accumulated reward dollars, you can use your Rewarder Card to pay for purchases at any establishment that supports EFTPOS transactions.
Interest-free days and balance transfers
- Up to 45 interest-free days on purchases. When you use this credit card to make purchases you can look forward to up to 45 interest-free days, with the exact number of days depending on when you make any given purchase as well as your card's billing date.
- Transfer balances from other credit cards You can use this credit card to transfer balances from existing credit and store cards and save owing to its competitive interest rate.
- Conditions If you wish to take advantage of interest-free days on purchases, you have to pay your account's closing balance in full every month. If you have an outstanding balance transfer, the interest-free days won’t apply.
Easy account access
- Worldwide acceptance of Visa You can use your Classic Solutions Visa card to make purchases through any merchant that accepts Visa, in Australia and overseas. You can use this card for shopping online as well as over-the-phone.
- ATM access If you wish to withdraw money in the event of an emergency, you can use this credit card for a cash advance at any ATM across the world that accepts Visa.
- Payments via Australia Post If you cannot access an SGE Service Centre easily, you have the option to make payments by visiting any Australia Post office.
HSU Members Credit Union Classic Solutions Visa Credit Card Features
If you already have an HSU Members Credit Union Classic Solutions Visa credit card make sure you keep the following in mind.
- This card attracts an annual fee of $50
- Late payment fee stands at $25
- You can get up to 45 interest-free days on purchases if you pay your balance in full
- You can use this card for transferring balances from existing credit cards
- Every $200 dollars you spend earns reward dollar, and you can use accumulated reward dollars for day-to-day purchases
- You have the option to get 1 free additional card for a family member
- There is no minimum credit limit
How to apply for the HSU Members Credit Union Classics Solutions Visa Credit Card
While you can no longer apply for the HSU Members Credit Union Classic Solutions Visa credit card, you can also apply for it in its new avatar as the SGE Classic Solutions Visa credit card. Before you do, make sure you compare it with other credit union issued cards across all important parameters.Back to top