Know the conditions and process behind receiving and using your two annual complimentary Qantas Lounge passes offered with the HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card.
Important InformationThe HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card no longer offers the feature of two complimentary qantas club invitations.
If you would like to compare credit cards that give you complimentary access: click here.
Here is what’s involved, as well as some of the restrictions and requirements in relation to the Qantas Club invitations.
- You'll receive your Qantas Club invitations within three months after receiving the card and spending on it.
- HSBC will grant you two courtesy Qantas Club lounge invitations after you make your first spend on the card. Subsequent to that, and continuously every year, on the anniversary date of this card use, and as long as you remain a HSBC Platinum Qantas credit card account holder, you'll be given another two courtesy lounge invitations.
- You'll receive your Qantas Club Lounge Invitations at the mailing address on file at HSBC.
- On selected Qantas services you need to allow 28 days to receive your Qantas Club Lounge Invitations.
- These invitations are only useable in Qantas Club and Qantas-operated international Business Lounges. These cannot be used in any International First Class Lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business, Qantas oneworld alliance airline, partnership airline or accompanying lounges.
- Invitations and right of entry to related lounges are specific to Qantas Club terms and conditions.
- Additionally, no one can enter any of these related lounges if they're full or almost full. If you need more details about the governing terms and conditions of the Qantas Club, please use the Qantas Club website as a reliable reference.
- Every invitation is usable for one visit and one person only, prior to the specified invitation date. Once the date has passed, the invitation cannot be renewed.
- Upon arriving at the lounge and ensuring that you've travelled that day on a
Jetstar, Qantas or Qantaslink flight, present your invitation at the door.
There are a few requirements before you use your invitations, these being:
- It’s mandatory that your airline ticket shows a QF or JQ flight number.
- If your invitation has been lost or stolen, it will not be substituted. Invitations that are damaged will not be acknowledged.
- At no time should your invitations be sold to anyone
- All of these terms and conditions are a part of and conditional to the HSBC Qantas Rewards terms and conditions for the HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card.
If you think the idea of two complimentary Qantas Lounge passes a year could work for you, click the "Go to site" button below to get startedBack to top