HSBC boosts bonus rate on Serious Saver
Introductory interest rate rises by 25 basis points.
HSBC increased the introductory interest rate on its Serious Saver account following minimal rate movements by the majority of banks prior to the RBA's decision to leave the cash rate on hold this month.
The bank elevated its variable introductory savings rate 25 basis points, from 2.25% to 2.50%.
The rate applies to Serious Saver accounts, valid for the first four months on balances up to $1 million.
After the introductory period expires, the interest rate reverts to the standard variable rate of 1.60%.
Switch or compare savings accounts to reduce fees and earn higher interest rates.
- How to watch BBL Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers live and free
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Chinese New Year 2021: The best makeup collections we’ve seen so far
- Man United vs Liverpool FA Cup fourth round: Start time and how to watch
- UFC 257 McGregor vs Poirier: Get the Australian live stream here