Get the latest coupons, vouchers and codes to save on your next order with Howard Showers to shop for the latest styles and trends.
This iconic brand has grown from season to season and continues to solidify its status as an Australian heritage label. It allows customers to embrace their own individual style and yet also follow their themed-collections ; their Autumn 2013 collection was inspired by modern romance. It’s a contemporary range focussed on Earthy colours, figure-flattering patterns and unique fusions of different fabrics. Get big savings off their collection and you could be a trendsetter for an affordable price.
Howard Showers promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2018
How do I use my Howard Showers promo code?
Please browse through the Howard Showers coupons above and click on the one you’d like to use. Clicking on the coupon will safely redirect you the Howard Showers homepage where you can start shopping. Click on the ‘online shop’ at the top of the page to start.
- Shop online at Howard Showers and choose from their wide range of fashion items.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, choose the right size and click 'buy now'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items to your order.
- Click on 'view bag' to see your purchases so far.
- Confirm whether the order is correct and then click 'proceed to checkout'.
- You will need to enter in your account details and shipping details. You can choose to register an account or to proceed as guest.
- At order confirmation, where it says 'redeem a gift certificate or coupon; to apply a gift certificate or coupon code to this order, please enter the code below and click apply' enter your coupon code.
- To validate the code, click 'apply' and then proceed to payment.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Howard Showers and saved!
Pros and cons of Howard Showers
- Office to cocktail. Howard Showers embraces the ‘office to cocktail’ philosophy in its pieces; so you can shop and rest assured you don’t have to worry about an outfit after work.
- Press. Howard Showers has been featured in the Daily Telegraph, Women’s Day, Sunrise as well as Myer’s Emporium.
- No express shipping. Howard Showers doesn’t offer express shipping for your items, so if you need them urgently you may have to visit one of their physical stores.
Shipping guide for Howard Showers
Please allow up to 2-7 business days for your order to arrive. All items are shipped at a flat rate of $10 per order. All parcels are sent through registered mail. Credit card authorisation and address confirmation need to be processed before dispatch. If an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, Howard Showers will attempt to locate your item at another store and dispatch to you as soon as possible and an additional charge may apply.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Howard Showers
If, for whatever reason you’re unhappy with your purchase, Howard Showers are happy to offer you an exchange, store credit or refund within ten working days. This excludes Hollywood Fashion Tape and earrings. Sale items cannot be exchanged or refunded and to return your online purchase, you will need to fill out an online store returns form that is sent out to you with your order. You will need to pack all items with your invoice in a secure satchel and ensure all items are securely enclosed.
Once the item has been received at the Warehouse, Howard Showers will inspect and process the return within 72 hours. All items needs to be in their original condition with the original proof of purchase.
About Howard Showers and its history
Launched back in 1998, Howard Showers aims to fuse classic pieces with current and trendy designs for women from all ages and backgrounds. With both comfort and style, Howard Showers have dressed celebrities such as Esther Anderson, Charlotte Dawson and Lydia Willemenia Collins. The brand strives to be relevant and fresh towards their customers, with their design philosophy focused on original print and premium fabrics.
Their range includes silk and delicate beading, evening wear pieces and casual day wear. Originally a wholesaler, Howard Showers has now opened a boutique in Marina Mirage, Queensland, providing customers with easier access to their clothes. In 2000, Howard Showers became part of the Discovery Group and the brand has continued to grow every year.