Consider yourself a Rugby fan? Or perhaps you’re just interested in an all expenses paid trip to London. Either way, Mastercard is offering 28 Degrees cardholders the chance to win the ultimate trip to the UK to watch the Rugby World Cup in the flesh!
What will I win?
Rugby aficionados or not, your friends will turn green with envy if you manage to snag this once in a lifetime opportunity. The winning 28 Degrees MasterCard cardholder and their guest will live like London VIPs with the following prizes:
- Return economy airfares to London
- Six nights accommodation from October 1-7 2015
- VIP match tickets and hospitality including food and drinks
- Tours of London
- Full sensory 360° experience at Twickenham Stadium
- All your meals paid for (including breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Download the competition T&Cs for a full list of the prize details.
How do I enter?
Unlike some competitions, MasterCard won’t have you jumping through hoops to enter. All you need to do is spend $500 on eligible purchases before 31 July and you’ll be in the running to score the prize.
If you’re not already a 28 Degrees MasterCard holder, you can also apply and spend $500 before 31 July for your chance to win.
What’s the catch?
Before whipping out your card to spend $500 before the end of July, make sure to read the terms and conditions. There are some eligibility requirements involved, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Eligible entrants must also be individuals, not organisations
- While entry into the promotion is automatic, cardholders will require a valid passport and other supporting documentation to travel to the UK to claim the prize
- Your account must be open and not overdue or overlimit at the time of the draw
- The $500 must be spent on eligible purchases. Keep in mind that this doesn’t include cash withdrawals or bill payments.
Make sure to check out the competition terms and conditions of entry for a full list of the requirements and T&Cs.
When will I find out if I’ve won?
The competition is a game of chance and the winning entrant will be chosen at random on 10 August 2015. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll be notified by email or by telephone on or before 12 August 2015. If you haven’t heard anything by then, you can visit the 28 Degrees card website, Facebook and Twitter or pick up a copy of The Australian to lurk the winner’s name in jealously.
Read the terms and conditions
Again, make sure to read the T&Cs before spending it up on your 28 Degrees MasterCard. $500 may be a lot to spend by the end of the month if you realise that you weren’t eligible to enter in the first place. You can download a full copy of the terms and conditions on the 28 Degrees website.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re a 28 Degrees MasterCard member, pick up your card and shop your way to live every Rugby fan’s ultimate dream!
28 Degrees Platinum MasterCard
Shop your way to the 2015 Rugby World Cup. Spend $500 on eligible purchases between 1 June and 31 Jul and enjoy return airfares to London, Category A tickets to the Australia v. England match on October 3, 2015, six nights accommodation and take a friend with you to enjoy the ultimate prize. Winners will be drawn on 10 August 2015.
Enjoy the following benefits with the 28 Degrees Platinum MasterCard
- $0 p.a. annual fee
- No international transaction fees on purchases
- No currency conversion fees