Pre-orders for Xbox One X are available again
You'll need to act quickly if you want to secure yourself Microsoft's souped-up Xbox One console.
After a very limited run of "Project Scorpio Edition" consoles last month, the Xbox One X is once again available for pre-order at Aussie retailers.
Priced at $649, EB Games, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, The Gamesmen and Microsoft's own Microsoft Store are currently the only retailers with pre-orders open. Each is only offering a limited number of consoles for early ordering, so you'll want to act quick if you plan on taking the most powerful console yet made for a spin on launch day.
You can check out the pricing including delivery in the table below:
|Retailer||Delivery||Price||Total price (delivered)|
Purchase the Xbox One X 1TB Console today from Microsoft Store
Microsoft's Xbox One X boasts 4K/HDR gaming with 40% more power. The first round of pre-orders sold out in no time so if you're hoping to grab one on launch day, make sure you secure it today.View details
The Xbox One X is set to release on 7 November.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition review: Polished to a Mirror Shield shine
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera