I Want That Flight has taken a slice out of the price of Virgin Australia flights to the Big Apple.
13 April 2016: The price of flights to New York City has dropped, with roundtrip fares to the American city now available for as low as $935 return. That includes a checked bag of up to 23kg.
These flights, operated by Virgin Australia and Virgin America, are hundreds of dollars less than the usual price of fares on this route.
The $935 fares are available from Sydney, but flights from other cities are available for slightly higher rates, including Brisbane from $937 and Melbourne from $966.
With the current exchange rate on the US dollar higher than it’s been in recent years, these low fares, which are available for purchased made by POLi, make a trip to America much more affordable.
These rates are available on select dates in October and November, just in time to see the leaves changing colour in Central Park and the city’s Christmas lights and displays starting to sparkle.
|$935 returnSearch for your dates now||$937 returnSearch for your dates now||$966 returnSearch for your dates now||$1061 returnSearch for your dates now||$1059 returnSearch for your dates now|
10 Must-do Things in New York
- Explore Central Park by bike (Rezdy link)
- See the bright lights of Times Square
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Cruise along the East and Hudson rivers and see the skyline from the water (Viator link)
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building (City Discovery link)
- Experience a live show on Broadway (Viator link)
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (City Discovery link)
- Pay tribute at the 9/11 Memorial
- Shop until you drop in SoHo