How to get 25% off Qantas Classic Flight Rewards
Qantas is celebrating a successful financial year with a discount on Classic Flight Rewards for the next five days.
Have you been saving up your hard-earned Qantas Points for the perfect reward? If so, now might be the right time to redeem your points with the airline’s latest rewards offer. Qantas is currently offering frequent flyers a 25% discount on the number of Qantas Points required to book Classic Flight Rewards for the next five days!
This means you’ll need fewer points to book a domestic or international Economy Class Flight Reward operated by Qantas, Jetstar, Jetstar Asia or Jetstar Japan.
Interested? Of course you are! You can take advantage of this discount offer by logging in to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account and booking an eligible Economy Class Flight Reward between now and 11.59pm (AEST) 29 August 2017. The 25% discount will be applied automatically, but make sure that the travel is for between 9 October 2017 and 30 June 2017 for eligible QF, JQ or 3K flights. Eligible GK flights have a slightly shorter eligible travel window of 9 October 2017 and 24 March 2017.
The savings you’ll enjoy will vary depending on your flight. But to spark your imagination, you could enjoy an Economy return Qantas flight from Sydney to Hong Kong for 42,000 points rather than 56,000 points!
As well as recently celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Qantas Frequent Flyer loyalty program, Qantas is also toasting its highest full year financial result in its 97 year history! In addition to the Classic Flight Rewards sale, the airline is also toasting their success with the following perks for their customers:
- Cabin upgrades for A380. The fleet of A380s will soon undergo a facelift to offer passengers even more in-flight comfort. You can expect new seats in Business Class and Premium Economy cabins, a refurbished First Class and Economy and the redesign of the upper deck lounge. Sounds fancy!
- Revamped Melbourne domestic lounges. Qantas is also focused on improving your pre-flight experience by renovating its Qantas Club and Business lounges at Melbourne Domestic airport. This means more space, comfort and dining options for frequent flyers who want to lounge in luxury.
- Direct flights to London and New York. As we reported earlier today, Qantas has also announced ambitious plans to offer non-stop services between London, New York and the eastern States of Australia by 2022. That could cut your flight time by four hours! It also hopes to offer direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane within the next three years.
For more ways to get more out of your frequent flyer program, make sure to check out this week's Rewards Roundup!
Latest frequent flyer and rewards headlines
- finder Rewards Roundup: Qantas and Velocity
- Qantas to upgrade business lounge at Sydney International Airport
- Review of Business Class on LATAM Airlines 787
- finder Rewards Roundup: Qantas, Velocity, KrisFlyer, flybuys
- Virgin Australia unveils new Business Class menu
Images: Shutterstock and Qantas