How to earn statement credits with your credit card
American Express is taking their rewards system a step further and rewarding you, just because.
It’s a pretty well known fact that when its comes to rewards and credit cards, American Express (AMEX) is leading the pack. To date, you can pretty much earn points on just about anything you buy with your AMEX card.
Now, AMEX is also offering year-round deals and discounts to existing members. Every week there will be new series of offers for you to take advantage of. By registering with American Express Connect, you’ll be able to access a range of offers from merchants linked to AMEX.
American Express Connect is a membership program that offers AMEX cardholders access to some of Australia’s most exciting deals across entertainment, travel and sport, and you’ll only need to hold an eligible American Express card to apply. There is also no membership fee, which is an extra bonus. All you need to do is to fill in your email, postcode, password and AMEX will be able to track who issues your AMEX card.
American Express Connect has six offer categories:
- Accommodation and travel - Brand such as Avis, Hotel Realm, Burbury Hotel, One&Only, TripAdviser, Melbourne Airport Parking and Fairmont Singapore are available.
- Entertainment, lifestyle and sport - Choose from Event Cinemas, Wine People, CrackaWines, Bookworld, Beotime, Beoplay and Nobu.
- Fashion and shopping - Shop for the latest trends at The Iconic and The Mens Shop.
- Health, beauty and fitness - Shop at Fresh Frances and City Perfume.
- Home and family - Enjoy discounts at Temple and Webster, Muesli from Farmer Jo, Organic Bane, Agenda Selections and Cheese Club.
- Business - Get organised with Powerbuy and Cartridges Direct.
- American Express Experiences - Deciding what to do on your next night out? American Express have reserved a number of tickets to the hottest events for their members. You'll also get the opportunity to win some holidays and pay for tickets with your points.
- American Express Selects - Access deals from across the globe from Asia to Europe.
Frequently asked questions
If you have an eligible AMEX card, why would you want to miss out on these offers? You can sign up to American Express Connect today to receive regular updates and new offers today. If not, compare the offers below and you could get access to these great offers.
Images: ShutterstockBack to top
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.