If you're switching providers or simply taking some time off bingeing shows like House of Cards and Jessica Jones, here's how to cancel your Netflix membership.
Streaming services don't always make their cancellation procedures clear. Thankfully, you can cancel your Netflix subscription with very little hassle. The directions below will show you how to cancel your Netflix subscription.
Vodafone NBN Essential+ Unlimited Data 50/20 Mbps 24 Month
NBN ConnectionOffer: Enjoy free Netflix for 12 months. Offer ends 30.06.2018
Min. Total Cost of $1896.00
Cancelling your Netflix account
- Visit netflix.com.au from a browser on your desktop or laptop
- If you're already signed in, skip ahead to step three. If not, sign in using the username and password you chose when you started your subscription
- Hover your mouse over the username or user icon in the top-right corner of the home screen
- In the drop-down box, click "Your Account"
- On the "My Account" screen, click "Cancel Membership" (located near the top of the screen under Membership and Billing
- On the next screen, you will be given an exact date (e.g. 22 Jan 2016). This is the date your account is paid up to and the date your subscription will officially cease.
- Click "Finish Cancellation" to complete the cancellation process.
VIDEO: Step-by-step instructions to cancelling Netflix
Data deals on finder
Find out when the NBN is coming to your area with our tracker.
Buy an annual pass for $69 and save on NordVPN's secure browsing
Ask an Expert