How to buy YOUcash (YOUC) in Australia
Learn how to buy YOUcash (YOUC) in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy YOUcash in Australia
It looks like YOUC may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase YOUC by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase YOUC using a decentralised exchange.
- Find YOUC on a decentralised exchange and make sure YOUcash can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for YOUC using an exchange like Binance. You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for YOUC as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for YOUC on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the YOUC tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
Best YOUcash wallets to store your YOUC
You can keep your YOUC on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is YOUcash a good investment?Since cryptocurrencies are inherently volatile assets, there are several factors that could potentially impact the price. It is essential to conduct thorough research before considering any investment. Below are the aspects you should consider before investing in YOUC:
- Innovation. The platform provides an innovative and futuristic way of advertising and marketing. Through the platform, businesses can airdrop merchandise for instant launch and airdrop geo-fenced tokens that can be delivered within the augmented reality game YOUgo. A novel approach in the marketing sector.
- Experience. Both founders have immense experience in running businesses in media, advertising and marketing. Along with being a musician, Michael Muenzing has run several entertainment properties, including the Ministry of Sound. Having such valued experience on the team is a positive sign for the reliability of related assets.
- Trust. Due to the decentralised and open-source nature of the platform, it promotes a lot of trust between advertisers and the enterprises that use them. It enables transparency between all stakeholders and shows exactly where money is being spent. Such a positive relationship between stakeholders could lead to a disruption in the traditional advertising industry, which may lead to an increased demand for the YOUcash token.
- Supply and allocation. The maximum supply of YOUcash is 11 billion tokens. The token was first launched during a sale in 2019, when nearly 73% of the total supply (6 billion tokens) was sold at a base price of $0.10. This sale period included the private sale stage, pre-ICO stage and the main ICO stage. Apart from the 73% sold during this sale period, 9.09% was also allocated for the Reserve Fund and Airdrops each. The rest is reserved for the team/partners/marketing/legal. Any funds raised were due to be split between marketing and the development of the YOUengine platform.
Additional information about YOUcash can be found using our YOUC analysis tools.
Today's YOUcash price versus ATH
Compare today's price of YOUcash ($0.512621 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.540279 USD on 19 June 2022. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer YOUC is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: June 19, 2022
YOUcash ATH: $0.540279 USD
How to trade, convert or sell YOUcashYou can convert or sell your YOUC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have YOUC on.
- If you store your YOUcash in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of YOUC you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of YOUcash.
- Complete your transaction and move your YOUC to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including YOUcash, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of YOUC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the YOUcash or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert