How to buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) in Australia
Learn how to buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Yield Guild Games
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Yield Guild Games is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, bpay, cash and cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Yield Guild Games
You can now exchange your funds for Yield Guild Games. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Yield Guild Games to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Yield Guild Games in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade YGG by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Yield Guild Games
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Yield Guild Games.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support YGG.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Yield Guild Games.
- Buy Yield Guild Games.
Complete your Yield Guild Games purchase and then find the best wallet to store YGG.
What to consider when buying Yield Guild Games
Altcoin investments can be extremely risky. That is why it is crucial to evaluate both the token and the associated protocol. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in YGG:
- Unique staking model: Yield Guild Games DAO offers several YGG vaults that represent a unique token distribution program for specific gaming activities. The revenue generated is distributed to all stakers supporting that program. For example, if an investor stakes YGG tokens on the ZED RUN Breeding Vault, the investor will earn a portion of the revenue generated from the DAO’s breeding and rental of ZED NFTs.
- Responsible for yield-generating assets: The DAO focuses on investing in yield-generating assets. These assets are carefully selected by YGG token holders. It is, therefore, the responsibility of YGG token holders to ensure that the DAOs treasury maintains a decent operating cash flow. However, P2E gaming is a young sector, which places uncertainty around the sustainability of games that offer high yields.
- Governance: All YGG token holders can submit or vote on proposals regarding the DAO’s technology, projects, products, token distribution, and even the structure of the governance system itself. This means that all developments of the DAO are not controlled by one single entity. Yield Guild Games is completely decentralised.
- Token supply: YGG has a maximum supply of 1 billion tokens. These tokens are scheduled to distribute over multiple phases. The last set of tokens will be released sometime in 2026-27. No tokens will ever be created thereafter.
- Backers: The YGG DAO is backed by industry-leading names including Animoca Brands, Polygon, Delphi Digital, and Aleksander Larsen of Sky Mavis. Having established names backing the Yield Guild Games DAO could help to encourage user adoption and, therefore, increase demand for the YGG token.
- Competitors: The DAO is currently leading the gaming guilds niche in crypto. However, there are a few smaller competitors that are trying to take market share. These include Good Games Guild, Merit Circle, and Unix Gaming. Yield Guild Games will need to continually innovate to stay ahead of the competition.
How to sell Yield Guild Games
You can cash out your YGG with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have YGG on.
If you store your Yield Guild Games in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of YGG you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Yield Guild Games.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Yield Guild Games, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of YGG is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Yield Guild Games or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert