How to buy XDC Network (XDC) in Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy XDC Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying XDC Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports XDC.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy XDC Network.
- Buy XDC Network.
Complete your XDC Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store XDC.
What is XDC Network?
XDC Network (XDC) is the 113rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $574,178,141. The current price of XDC Network is $0.04577882, which is -0.002% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.050773 and $0.04558237 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 12, 2021 03:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
XDC Network at a glance
|Total XDC supply||37,599,520,715|
XDC Network price performance over time
How to sell XDC Network
You can cash out your XDC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XDC on.
If you store your XDC Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XDC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of XDC Network.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert