How to buy Wonderland (TIME) in Australia
Learn how to buy Wonderland (TIME) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Wonderland in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like TIME may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase TIME by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Avalanche and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase TIME using a decentralised exchange.
- Find TIME on a decentralised exchange and make sure Wonderland can be traded for AVAX which is the native asset of Avalanche. The most popular DEX on Avalanche is Trader Joe.
- Buy AVAX to trade for TIME using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough AVAX to swap for TIME as well as AVAX to pay for transaction fees on the Avalanche network (known as gas). You can use a service like CoinTool to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost. Gas usually costs around US 5 cents per transaction, but can get as high as US 50 cents during peak periods.
- Transfer the AVAX into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade AVAX for TIME on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough AVAX in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the TIME tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Wonderland
TIME is the native crypto asset governing most of Wonderland’s innate processes and administrative functions. Some of the project’s core functional and operational aspects include:
- Staking based incentive system: Wonderland’s core benefit from a staking standpoint comes from its supply growth model wherein anytime new TIME tokens are minted via the project’s treasury, a majority of them are distributed amongst its stakers — as per their share of tokens held. The primary advantage for stakers comes from the fact that they are able to enjoy “auto-compounding” of their balances.
- Minters are afforded certain guarantees: When it comes minters being provided with incentives, the official project websiteproject website states that their benefits arise from the simple fact that TIME is able to deliver a high level of price consistency — such that whenever minters set aside a certain sum of capital upfront (for which they are given a fixed return after a set time duration), their returns is assured.
- Forked project: It is important to remember that Wonderland’s operational framework is simply a cross-chain fork of Olympus, a DeFi centric DAO, as a result of which its design is not completely unique.
- Algorithmic token design: As per Coinmarketcap CoinmarketcapTIME is not a stablecoin but rather an asset that makes use of the algorithmic reserve currency model — i.e. it is pegged to other decentralized tokens.
How to sell Wonderland
You can cash out your TIME with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TIME on.
If you store your Wonderland in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TIME you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Wonderland.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Wonderland, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TIME is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Wonderland or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert