How to buy Victoria VR (VR) in Australia
Learn how to buy Victoria VR (VR) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Victoria VR
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Victoria VR is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Victoria VR
You can now exchange your funds for Victoria VR. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Victoria VR to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Victoria VR in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade VR by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Victoria VR
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Victoria VR.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support VR.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Victoria VR.
- Buy Victoria VR.
Complete your Victoria VR purchase and then find the best wallet to store VR.
What to consider when buying Victoria VR
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and risky assets. Before making a purchase an investor should consider all aspects of the token and the associated platform. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing VR:
- Staking: Users who stake the VR token can enjoy monthly rewards including a dynamic annual percentage yield (APY), mystery airdrops, whitelisting on virtual lands, and the eligibility to participate in DAO matters.
- VR GAS farming: Instead of purchasing VR, users can farm/earn the VR token by participating in games, quests, and other virtual activities within the Victoria VR metaverse. This means that the metaverse is free to join for all users.
- Competitors: The race to build the best metaverse is hotly contested. Giant corporations, such as Meta, Nike, Tencent, and Epic Games have already poured billions into the ecosystem. Within just the cryptocurrency industry, Victoria VR will need to compete with projects including Decentraland, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity, and Star Atlas.
- Future for advertising: The Victoria VR metaverse plans to include a virtual advertising feature that will allow companies to advertise to players within the virtual world. All advertising costs would be paid for using VR. While the addition of paid advertising within the digital world may spoil the experience for some users, it will likely place increasing demand on the native VR token.
- Partnerships: Encouragingly, the Victoria VR project has secured a partnership with the world-leading computing firm, Dell. This partnership will help Victoria VR compete with metaverse projects that already have a larger audience base. In addition to Dell, the project is also backed by DAO Maker, Altered Ventures, Wave Financial, and other VC firms.
- Tokenomics: VR has a maximum capped supply of 16.8 billion tokens. This supply is scheduled to be gradually released to the market over time. Exactly 78.5% will be allocated to metaverse rewards (playing, completing quests, world exploration, and building), 18.5% will be distributed as staking rewards, and 3% will be allocated to development.
How to sell Victoria VR
You can cash out your VR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have VR on.
If you store your Victoria VR in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of VR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Victoria VR.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Victoria VR, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of VR is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Victoria VR or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert