How to buy Unizen (ZCX) in Australia
Learn how to buy Unizen (ZCX) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Unizen
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Unizen is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Unizen
You can now exchange your funds for Unizen. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Unizen to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Unizen in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ZCX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Unizen
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Unizen.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support ZCX.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Unizen.
- Buy Unizen.
Complete your Unizen purchase and then find the best wallet to store ZCX.
What to consider when buying Unizen
ZCX is the native cryptocurrency of the Unizen ecosystem. Due to the high volatility of altcoins, both the token and associated protocol should be thoroughly evaluated. Here are some factors to consider before investing in ZCX:
- User-focused design: Unizen has focused on developing a platform that is designed to cater to individuals with a variety of experience levels. By implementing a simple user interface the platform may encourage those unfamiliar with the world of DeFi to use the DeFi ecosystem.
- Global partners:Unizen’s CeFi module is currently backed by the Binance Cloud and, ultimately, the world-leading Binance cryptocurrency exchange. This means users of Unizen can access one of the largest liquidity pools currently available on the market. Alongside Binance, the decentralised exchange module is supported by Uniswap - one of the largest decentralised exchanges built on the Ethereum blockchain. Both partnerships are encouraging to see for the Unizen application and should help to build trust among users.
- Dynamic multi-asset staking (DMAS) system: Alongside ZCX staking rewards, the DMAS system offers users the chance to earn a variety of other cryptocurrency assets. The Unizen platform operates a number of nodes from various other DeFi-related projects. These node rewards are then distributed to all users that support the DMAS module. Users can also access various seed rounds for upcoming projects at a fraction of the public sale price.
- Solid founding team: The Unizen project was developed by well-known individuals within the global crypto landscape. The team includes CEO Sean Noga, who has previously held a Managing Partner position at Jun Capital and CFO Brandon Dallman, a renowned entrepreneur and the CEO of BlockUnify.
How to sell Unizen
You can cash out your ZCX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ZCX on.
If you store your Unizen in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ZCX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Unizen.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Unizen, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ZCX is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Unizen or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert