How to buy Unifty (NIF) in Australia
Learn how to buy Unifty (NIF) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Unifty
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Unifty is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Unifty
You can now exchange your funds for Unifty. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Unifty to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Unifty in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade NIF by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Unifty
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Unifty.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support NIF.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Unifty.
- Buy Unifty.
Complete your Unifty purchase and then find the best wallet to store NIF.
What to consider when buying Unifty
All cryptocurrency investments should not be considered lightly. Both the token and the associated protocol should be thoroughly evaluated to ensure it is a sound investment. Here are a few key aspects of NIF that are worth considering:
- Answering a clear problem: The Unifty ecosystem helps artists grow, allowing them to foster a community of backers. The solid DeFi incentives offered by the Unifty protocol help dApp creators and artists reach new heights that might otherwise have been unattainable. The level of flexibility and innovation offered by Unifty may encourage many creators that lack coding knowledge to utilise the tools and services on offer. The more creators utilising the protocol, the more demand there will be for the NIF token.
- Dual token model:As per Unifty’s litepaper, the platform utilises a two-token model that allows all governance-related activities to be clearly distinguished from basic utility-centered functionalities. As a result, the NIF token is focused on offering token holders governance rights to the protocol. Meanwhile, the platform’s UNT token helps to facilitate all other functionality within the Unifty ecosystem.
- Well established backing team:The project’s Chief Executive Officer, Colin Platt, is a crypto entrepreneur who has previously worked with mainstream financial entities including BNP Paribas (as its Blockchain Lead). Other renowned industry personnel associated with the project include its Chief Technology Officer, Markus Bopp, and Director of Operations, Andrijana Đonlić.
- Ease of availability:As a result of the NFT market’s rapid growth in recent years, Unifty has continued to gain an increasing amount of mainstream traction. This is highlighted by the fact that its native NIF token is now available across various popular trading platforms including KuCoin, Gate.io, MEXC, and Uniswap.
How to sell Unifty
You can cash out your NIF with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have NIF on.
If you store your Unifty in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of NIF you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Unifty.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Unifty, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of NIF is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Unifty or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert