How to buy Unibright (UBT) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling UBT in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Unibright
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Unibright.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports UBT.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Unibright.
- Buy Unibright.
Complete your Unibright purchase and then find the best wallet to store UBT.
What is Unibright?
Unibright is a team of blockchain specialists which helps businesses to access blockchain technology in various ways. For example, it helps companies create smart contracts in a way that does not require coding. It also provides blockchain consulting services and workshops. According to the white paper, scenarios where businesses can use the Unibright framework include: release and approve invoices using smart contract; screen candidates in the hiring process and process insurance claims. The Unibright token (UBT) is a utility token, which works like a voucher to use the services provided on the Unibright platform. Any business that uses the Unibright platform must use UBT tokens to pay for the services and products. Unibright tokens are capped at 150 million and are designed to be a utility token rather than an investment vehicle or store of value.
Unibright (UBT) is the 198th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $182,911,101. The current price of Unibright is $1.22, which is 0.078% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.23 and $1.08 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 21, 2021 09:06 UTC.
Where to buy UnibrightFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade UBT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Unibright at a glance
|Total UBT supply||150,000,000|
|Notable team members||Marten Jung, Stefan Schmidt|
|Partnerships||Concircle, Provide, Lufthansa, Microsoft, NEM|
|Industry||Enterprise blockchain solutions|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Unibright price performance over time
How to sell Unibright
You can cash out your UBT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have UBT on.
If you store your Unibright in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of UBT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Unibright.
What to consider when buying UnibrightBuying altcoins (cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin) carries significant risks and benefits. It’s important to understand how UBT works and what the key risks are before investing:
- Supply. The maximum supply of UBT is capped at 150 million, with 140 million already in circulation. It’s noteworthy the Unibright team does not hold any tokens.
- Mining. Unlike Bitcoin users cannot mine UBT tokens.
- Purpose. UBT is a utility token, meaning it is the voucher needed to use the Unibright platform. It is designed so that companies can use the Unibright framework only if they buy it from those who hold tokens and are willing to sell them.
- Uses. There are many use cases for UBT tokens. They can be used to register smart contract deployed on the Unibright platform
- to connect Unibright-compliant smart contracts
- to pay for services offered by Freequity (Unibright’s tokenisation product)
- and to access Unibright’s blockchain consulting workshops.
- UBT deposited with the platform. All of the UBT tokens are deposited in wallets in the care of professional custodians. Half of them are used to provide liquidity to the integration gas service, while the other half is locked to serve new customers if there are no UBT tokens available in the open market.
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert