How to buy Tranchess (CHESS) in Australia
Learn how to buy Tranchess (CHESS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Tranchess
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Tranchess is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, poli and osko payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Tranchess
You can now exchange your funds for Tranchess. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Tranchess to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Tranchess in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CHESS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Tranchess
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Tranchess.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support CHESS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Tranchess.
- Buy Tranchess.
Complete your Tranchess purchase and then find the best wallet to store CHESS.
What to consider when buying Tranchess
CHESS is the native cryptocurrency of the platform and can be used for various governance related processes. Here are a few key aspects of the project worth considering before investing in it:
- Unique operational design: Tranchess’ financial framework allows users to enhance their overall yield returns without them having to incur any ‘impermanent losses’. Furthermore, the platform provides users with leveraged positions at low costs without any forced liquidation-related issues. According to Coinmarketcap Coinmarketcap fund holders don't have to be locked into any fixed contract. Lastly, the system is designed to mitigate any Oracle attack-related issues via the use of a TWAP (Time Weighted Average Price) module.
- Tokenomics:In all, only a total of 300 million CHESS tokens will ever enter into mainstream circulation. Of these coins, 50% have been set aside as client incentives, 20% for the core dev team, 20% for future/seed investors and the remaining 10% for the system’s native treasury pool.
- Solid backing team:Tranchess Protocol is the creation of Danny Chong, a fintech veteran who has previously worked for a number of mainstream giants including BNP Paribas and Societe Generale. Furthermore, other members of the platform’s dev team have been associated with companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, UBS before joining Tranchess.
- Security centric design: The platform’s smart contracts do not depend on external price feeds emanating from other smart contracts, thereby making them extremely resistant to many common issues (such as flash loan attacks). Additionally, Tranchess’ code is regularly audited by well known firms including Peckshield, Certik, Immunefi, etc.
How to sell Tranchess
You can cash out your CHESS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CHESS on.
If you store your Tranchess in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CHESS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tranchess.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tranchess, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CHESS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tranchess or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert