How to buy Tomb Shares (TSHARE) in Australia
Learn how to buy Tomb Shares (TSHARE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Tomb Shares in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like TSHARE may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase TSHARE by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Fantom and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase TSHARE using a decentralised exchange.
- Find TSHARE on a decentralised exchange and make sure Tomb Shares can be traded for FTM which is the native asset of Fantom. The most popular DEX on Fantom is Spookyswap.
- Buy FTM to trade for TSHARE using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough FTM to swap for TSHARE as well as FTM to pay for transaction fees on the Fantom network (known as gas). Gas fees on Fantom cost a fraction of a cent.
- Transfer the FTM into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade FTM for TSHARE on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough FTM in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the TSHARE tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Tomb Shares
TSHARE, is integral to the workings of Tomb Finance - an innovative protocol within the Fantom ecosystem. However, innovation does not guarantee returns. In this section, we will look at some of the key aspects of this project that users should look at and consider carefully before making an investment:
- Unique value proposition: TSHARE is a liquid asset that mirrors the value of FTM at all times. In fact, the asset is readily interchangeable with the latter, allowing holders to even utilize Fantom’s native offering ‘FTMpad’ — a financial launchpad released by Fantom — giving them access to its various incentive accrual programs.
- Attractive operational and governance setup: TSHARE tokens signify the trust that shareholders have in Tomb Finance and the project’s ability to maintain the peg with FTM. Additionally, TSHARE tokens provide owners with voting rights that are in proportion to the number of tokens held. Voting right allow users to participate in various governance-related processes and steer the direction of the protocol.
- Tokenomics: The maximum supply of TSHARE tokens is capped at 70,000. Upon creation 5,500 were allocated to the Tomb Finance DAO and 5,000 were allocated to the team. The remaining 59,500 were kept to incentivise liquidity providers in Tomb Finance.
How to sell Tomb Shares
You can cash out your TSHARE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TSHARE on.
If you store your Tomb Shares in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TSHARE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tomb Shares.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tomb Shares, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TSHARE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tomb Shares or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert