How to buy Tokocrypto (TKO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Tokocrypto (TKO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Tokocrypto
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Tokocrypto.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports TKO.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Tokocrypto.
- Buy Tokocrypto.
Complete your Tokocrypto purchase and then find the best wallet to store TKO.
What is Tokocrypto?
TKO is the token of the Tokocrypto exchange, one of Indonesia's first and largest registered cryptocurrency platforms. Tokocrypto aims to provide financial CeFi and DeFi services as well as be an educational tool for Indonesians to learn about cryptocurrency. The exchange offers other tokens also based on the Binance blockchain, including stablecoins tied to local currencies.
Tokocrypto (TKO) is the 456th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $117,018,841. The current price of Tokocrypto is $1.56, which is -2.881% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.61 and $1.51 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of November 28, 2021 11:11 UTC.
Where to buy Tokocrypto
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TKO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Tokocrypto?
The technical analysis gauge for Tokocrypto displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Tokocrypto based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Tokocrypto: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how TKO performs.
Tokocrypto at a glance
|Total TKO supply||500,000,000|
|All time high||US$4.91|
|Token uses||Exchange token|
|Network||Binance Smart Chain|
Tokocrypto price performance over time
How to sell Tokocrypto
You can cash out your TKO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TKO on.
If you store your Tokocrypto in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TKO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Tokocrypto.
What to consider when buying TokocryptoTokocrypto relies on an unusual model; there aren't too many tokens native to an exchange. By connecting Binance's own blockchain to one of the world's most active crypto communities, the company hopes to tap a market with major room for growth.
- NFT potential. With its own TKO NFT Arcade, the Tokocrypto exchange hopes to become Indonesia's biggest NFT marketplace and a global player in the NFT market.
- CeFi and DeFi together. TKO combines old and new methods of making investors' money work for them. Users can invest, save and earn interest on their tokens after the manner of traditional CeFi services. The token can also be staked like a typical cryptocurrency, and can be loaned as with other DeFi tokens. This flexibility ties in to the educational aspect of the exchange – investors can use TKO within the CeFi and DeFi worlds and gain experience along the way. It remains to be seen whether users will be drawn to TKO's flexibility, or instead opt for tokens focused on one model or the other.
- Real-world and digital positioning. Since its founding in 2018, the Tokocrypto exchange has been Indonesia's fastest-growing exchange. The TKO token uses the Binance Smart Chain, and part of the ICO for TKO was held on Binance – the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange. Investors in TKO hope to take advantage of a token with great growth potential with real-world and digital support.
- Short track record. TKO's Binance-based ICO was held in March 2021. As of this writing, less than a quarter of available tokens were in circulation. As liquidity increases, the token price could vary widely – though not without risk.
Coins similar to Tokocrypto (TKO)
Tokocrypto (TKO) in the news
UK digital services tax targets crypto exchanges
Crypto Corner: The Sports Slice
Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, BNB, LUNA, MANA, SAND
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Tokocrypto, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TKO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Tokocrypto or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
5 unmissable deals: best Black Friday hotel deals that can save you 70%
From Australia's beaches to New Zealand's mountains to Thailand's islands, these deals will save you heaps on your 2022 and 2023 travels.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Myer Black Friday sale 2021: All the best deals so far
Here are the very best tech, home appliance, kitchenware and toy deals from Myer's 2021 Black Friday sale.
Black Friday deal: Buy Oculus Quest 2 Get $100 Amazon credit
Amazon is giving away free $100 gift cards with the purchase of any Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset. Prices start at just $479.
Best GHD deals to shop this Black Friday according to your hair type
GHD have kickstarted its 2021 Black Friday sales bringing you major deals across their top of the range tools.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40%
Save over $1,000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN, Alienware and more.
Kmart Australia Black Friday sale: 7 deals you won’t want to miss
The Kmart Black Friday sale is finally here! Save up to $50 on Amazon Kindles, best-selling homewares and Nintendo Switch Consoles.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert