How to buy Theta Fuel (TFUEL) in Australia
Learn how to buy Theta Fuel (TFUEL) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Theta Fuel
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Theta Fuel.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports TFUEL.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Theta Fuel.
- Buy Theta Fuel.
Complete your Theta Fuel purchase and then find the best wallet to store TFUEL.
What is Theta Fuel?
Theta is best envisioned as a decentralised video streaming platform that looks to eliminate many of the issues — primarily those related to High Quality data transmission, centralization, censorship — that are currently being faced by traditional platforms such as Youtube, Facebook. According to Securities.io, it achieves this by making use of a distributed network that consists of users all over the world who voluntarily provide the ecosystem with their excess computing resources in lieu of Theta Fuel (TFuel) tokens. Theta Fuel (TFuel) is the native cryptocurrency of the platform. It is given to users in lieu of their sharing of processing power/internet bandwidth, content creation efforts as well as for their viewership, i.e. users who watch videos on the Theta network stand to earn TFuel tokens.
Theta Fuel (TFUEL) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap, valued at $1,886,178,774. The current price of Theta Fuel is $0.30492, which is -0.107% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.308535 and $0.287983 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of November 29, 2021 09:11 UTC.
Where to buy Theta Fuel
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade TFUEL by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Theta Fuel?
The technical analysis gauge for Theta Fuel displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Theta Fuel based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Theta Fuel: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how TFUEL performs.
Theta Fuel at a glance
|Total TFUEL supply||5,301,200,000|
|All time high||US$0.68159|
|Notable team members||Mitch Liu, Jieyi Long|
|Partnerships||Samsung, Google Cloud|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Theta Fuel price performance over time
How to sell Theta Fuel
You can cash out your TFUEL with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TFUEL on.
If you store your Theta Fuel in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TFUEL you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Theta Fuel.
What to consider when buying Theta FuelBelow are the aspects you should consider before investing in TFUEL:
- Unique operational set-up: Using its decentralized framework, which depends largely on the computing power of its users, Theta is able to relay high-quality video content across its network at relatively low costs.
- Censorship-resistant: Censorship is an issue that has become quite prominent in recent times. Many people around the globe feel that they are being targeted unfairly by Silicon Valley giants for simply holding views that are not similar to theirs. Theta seeks to change all that by transmitting digital media content in a manner that is not only totally immutable but also censorship-resistant.
- Solid backing team: The platform is fronted by CEO Mitch Liu and CTO Jieyi Long. Liu has previously been associated with MIT’s Media Lab initiative and has served as the co-founder of mobile ad company Tapjoy. Theta has also been able to draw the co-founders of YouTube and Twitch to its advisory panel.
- Limitations: The TFuel tokens that users earn as rewards can only be used to facilitate highly specific item purchases within the platform. Not only that, potential investors should also bear in mind that all deposits done on the Theta platform are irreversible and totally non-refundable.
- Non-fungible token (NFT) incorporation: Theta’s Mainnet 3.0 features an NFT marketplace that allows users to explore this fast-evolving space in depth. The integration also allows for the development of cross-chain bridges between Theta, Ethereum and other blockchain ecosystems, allowing for the decentralized storage of various NFTs across different ecosystems in a highly efficient manner.
Theta Fuel (TFUEL) in the news
Is it about time Terra breaks its price downtrend and reignites rally
Singaporean crypto exchange enters India amid regulatory uncertainty
CoinQuora Exclusive Interview — Vinod Khurana, Co-Founder of Plugin and CEO of Suvik Group of Companies
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Theta Fuel, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TFUEL is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Theta Fuel or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
The Best Black Friday tech deals in Australia
Black Friday has landed, which means its time to get a deal on some fancy tech, from phones and headphones to laptops and cameras.
Cyber Weekend Christmas shopping deals for kids and teens: Get 60% off
Black Friday's best Christmas shopping deals for kids include Lego for 40% off, 38% off Beyblade, LEGO bargains galore and big Bluey discounts
7 steps to building your passive income
Setting a goal of making $200k per year passive income may seem all but unattainable, but investing experts Scott & Mina O'Neill say it's possible.
A-League fans! Here are 10 (more) reasons to get Paramount Plus
Come for the football, stay for the quality original TV.
Ethereum price gains 10% in a week – here’s why that could continue
In spite of the recent crash which saw nearly AU $400 billion being wiped out from the market, ETH has been able to register monthly gains of over 6%.
Crypto markets dive, but Bitcoin price remains resilient – here’s why that could change
Over the course of the last 14-days, Bitcoin has registered losses of over 16%.
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
50 best Black Friday deals: Tech, games, beauty, fashion and more
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available in Australia right now, including tech favourites, games, toys, beauty, homewares and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert