How to buy Taboo Token (TABOO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Taboo Token (TABOO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Taboo Token in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like TABOO may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase TABOO by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase TABOO using a decentralised exchange.
- Find TABOO on a decentralised exchange and make sure Taboo Token can be traded for BNB which is the native asset of Binance. The most popular DEX on Binance Smart Chain is < ahref="https://www.finder.com.au/pancakeswap">PancakeSwap.
- Buy BNB to trade for TABOO using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough BNB to swap for TABOO as well as BNB to pay for transaction fees (known as gas) on the BSC network, which usually costs less than a dollar.
- Transfer the BNB into a a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade BNB for TABOO on PancakeSwap, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough BNB in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the TABOO tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Taboo Token
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
How to sell Taboo Token
You can cash out your TABOO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have TABOO on.
If you store your Taboo Token in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of TABOO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Taboo Token.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Taboo Token, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of TABOO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Taboo Token or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert