How to buy Swipe (SXP) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling SXP in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Swipe
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Swipe.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports SXP.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Swipe.
- Buy Swipe.
Complete your Swipe purchase and then find the best wallet to store SXP.
What is Swipe?
Swipe is a blockchain-based crypto-fiat gateway that allows users to spend their crypto assets in real-world settings seamlessly. The platform features a number of options such as a wallet, debit card, etc using which individuals can not only store, deposit, and withdraw their cryptocurrencies but also facilitate instant transactions using Visa’s massive payment network. SXP is the native utility token of the Swipe network. It can not only be used for paying transaction fees but also employed as a medium of exchange within the platform. Furthermore, users who process their deposits, withdrawals, and payments using SXP are eligible for discounts on transaction fees.
Swipe (SXP) is the 228th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $165,165,085. The current price of Swipe is $1.91, which is 11.867% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.94 and $1.68 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 14, 2021 01:06 UTC.
Where to buy SwipeFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade SXP by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Swipe at a glance
|Total SXP supply||285,368,789|
|All time high||US$5.79|
|Notable team members||Joselito Lizarondo|
|Industry||Mobile wallet, debit card|
|Token uses||Utility token, staking, governance, platform fees|
|Network||Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain|
Swipe price performance over time
How to sell Swipe
You can cash out your SXP with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SXP on.
If you store your Swipe in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SXP you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Swipe.
What to consider when buying SwipeConsider the following before buying Swipe:
- Unique operational framework: The Swipe network seeks to make crypto-fiat transactions easier by integrating various mainstream payment networks within a single blockchain ecosystem. Thanks to its unique value proposition, the project was able to raise a sizable sum of AUD $15.5 million via a private and public token sale in 2019.
- Solid functional utility: The platform is able to facilitate real-time crypto-to-fiat conversions using Visa’s instant settlement capabilities. Not only that, the company also offers debit cards that can be used to facilitate everyday payments and transactions using a host of different cryptocurrencies.
- Security: All assets stored on the Swipe network come with ‘custodial insurance’. Not only that, the platform also possesses a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("
- PCI DSS"
- ) Level 1 certificate.
- Deflationary model: To help continually reduce the total number of SXP tokens in circulation, the platform makes use of a deflationary model, wherein 80% of all internal transaction fees are burned by a pre-programmed smart contract.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert