How to buy StormX (STMX) in Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy StormX
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying StormX.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports STMX.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy StormX.
- Buy StormX.
Complete your StormX purchase and then find the best wallet to store STMX.
What is StormX?
StormX (STMX) is the 202nd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $199,135,202. The current price of StormX is $0.02306634, which is 0.001% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.02440878 and $0.02144607 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 15, 2021 05:06 UTC.
Where to buy StormXFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade STMX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
StormX at a glance
|Total STMX supply||10,000,000,000|
|Notable team members||Simon Yu, Calvin Hsieh|
|Partnerships||MakerDAO, Litecoin Foundation|
|Token uses||Utility token|
StormX price performance over time
How to sell StormX
You can cash out your STMX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have STMX on.
If you store your StormX in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of STMX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of StormX.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert