How to buy StarLink (STARL) in Australia
Learn how to buy StarLink (STARL) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy StarLink
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy StarLink is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, bank transfer, ideal and paypal payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy StarLink
You can now exchange your funds for StarLink. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your StarLink to your personal wallet.
Where to buy StarLink in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade STARL by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy StarLink
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying StarLink.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support STARL.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy StarLink.
- Buy StarLink.
Complete your StarLink purchase and then find the best wallet to store STARL.
What to consider when buying StarLink
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. Those that are considering STARL as an investment should consider the following factors:
- Fun social gaming: The STARL metaverse is filled with fun missions and other interactive gaming experiences created by users. Gamers will assist or hire each other and embark on group adventures, organising planetary races and capturing or defending space stations. The interactive and social nature of the game could help global adoption, which could place increasing demand on the STARL token.
- Experienced team: The development of Starlink is an adaptation of Warp Nexus, an unreleased massive multiplayer online (MMO) space game. Instead of creating everything from scratch, which would take years of development, the team at StarLink is improving upon what was already built on Warp Nexus. The team has over two decades of experience creating MMO games, with some team members having worked for renowned companies such as Disney, Playstation, Pixar, Lucasfilm, and Lego.
- Technical infrastructure:While the project was initially developed on the Unity game engine, the team is now transitioning to the Unreal Engine to establish graphical prowess and become one of the most eye-catching metaverses currently available. The team will need to execute this plan well to make sure that the project is one of the best within the metaverse arena.
- Intricate economy: The Starlink metaverse has a complex and dynamic blockchain-enabled economy. Every trade affects the economy’s supply and demand. Users can acquire virtual real estate and a variety of other NFTs that all have valuable use cases within the metaverse. For example, Satellite NFTs, allow owners to earn annual percentage rate (APR) rewards. Attaching in-game usability to NFTs is an encouraging sign and could help to attract more NFT users. An increase in NFT demand could place a demand on the native STARL token.
How to sell StarLink
You can cash out your STARL with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have STARL on.
If you store your StarLink in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of STARL you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of StarLink.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including StarLink, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of STARL is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the StarLink or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert