How to buy SpiritSwap (SPIRIT) in Australia
Learn how to buy SpiritSwap (SPIRIT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy SpiritSwap
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy SpiritSwap is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy SpiritSwap
You can now exchange your funds for SpiritSwap. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your SpiritSwap to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SpiritSwap in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SPIRIT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy SpiritSwap
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying SpiritSwap.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support SPIRIT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy SpiritSwap.
- Buy SpiritSwap.
Complete your SpiritSwap purchase and then find the best wallet to store SPIRIT.
What to consider when buying SpiritSwap
Before purchasing any cryptocurrency, an accurate evaluation of both the token and the associated platform should be completed. With regards to SPIRIT, here are a few things to look into.
- Fantom blockchain: SpiritSwap is one of the most prominent dApps built on the Fantom network, and a lot of its adoption will come from Fantom users and FTM token holders. Due to this, the price of SPIRIT tokens may be correlated with the value of FTM. It is worth evaluating the Fantom blockchain in comparison to other DeFi protocols before buying SPIRIT.
- Ape Mode: SpiritSwap is constantly in development, with new features being regularly added to the platform. The ability to trade long and short with leverage is a particularly unique feature to Fantom’s DeFi ecosystem, and it may be worth following its evolution and adoption. That said, this function is called ‘Ape Mode’ for a reason – trading with leverage is incredibly risky and should only be attempted by experienced investors.
- Competition: SpiritSwap’s suite of advanced DeFi features, in conjunction with being built on the Fantom blockchain, grant it a niche spot in the market for DEXs. Even so, automated market makers are growing in stature throughout the decentralised finance world, and similar applications like Uniswap and PancakeSwap have already cornered a huge portion of the available market share.
How to sell SpiritSwap
You can cash out your SPIRIT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SPIRIT on.
If you store your SpiritSwap in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SPIRIT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SpiritSwap.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SpiritSwap, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SPIRIT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SpiritSwap or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert