How to buy SparkPoint (SRK) in Australia
Learn how to buy SparkPoint (SRK) on 2+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
You can buy SparkPoint (SRK) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. SparkPoint is an all-inclusive platform that seeks to help spur the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology by providing users with access to a wide array of financial products and services. Here's how to buy SparkPoint.
How to buy SparkPoint in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy SparkPoint is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
- Buy SparkPoint You can now exchange your funds for SparkPoint. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your SparkPoint to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SparkPoint in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SRK by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy SparkPoint?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Australia to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy SparkPoint?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading SparkPoint.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing SRK with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy SparkPoint with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy SRK with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy SRK on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase SRK by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for SRK on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy SparkPoint?
The easiest way to buy SRK is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying SRK, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of SparkPoint has been performing recently.
Best SparkPoint wallets to store your SRK
You can keep your SRK on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is SparkPoint a good investment?A cryptocurrency purchase should never be taken lightly. Remember to consider all aspects of the token and the associated platform. Here are some things to consider for SRK:
- All-in-one ecosystem: SparkPoint is designed to be an all-in-one application for cryptocurrency users. By hosting all necessary applications in one place the team hopes to encourage and increase cryptocurrency adoption.
- Passive income opportunities: SparkPoint provides users with access to a referral and rewards program wherein they can accrue SRK and other tokens by participating in various bounties.
- DeFi access: The SRK token can be actively utilised within the platform’s DeFi module to access features such as liquidity staking and pool-based staking.
- Fixed supply cap: SRK has a fixed supply of tokens which is set at 20 billion. The token is also deflationary in nature. SRK tokens are regularly burned, which is consistently reducing the cryptocurrency’s total supply. This may help to increase the value of SRK depending on the burn rate.
- Solid backing team: The project is the brainchild of Andrino Agnas, a well-renowned CPA and cryptocurrency investor. Similarly, Rico Zuñiga is the company’s chief technical officer and has been around the Philippines startup industry for nearly 2 decades.
- SRK vs SFUEL: While SRK is the main utility token used across all applications it is not the only token associated with SparkPoint. SFUEL was created specifically for the SparkDeFi application. SFUEL is the governance token of SparkDeFi and allows users to vote on development decisions. The token can also be used to pay all transaction fees that take place within SparkDeFi.
Additional information about SparkPoint can be found using our SRK analysis tools.
Today's SparkPoint price versus ATH
Compare today's price of SparkPoint ($0.00033168 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.02523125 USD on 14 March 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer SRK is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: March 14, 2021
SparkPoint ATH: $0.02523125 USD
How to trade, convert or sell SparkPointYou can convert or sell your SRK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SRK on.
- If you store your SparkPoint in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of SRK you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SparkPoint.
- Complete your transaction and move your SRK to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including SparkPoint, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SRK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the SparkPoint or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy TrueAUD (TAUD) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy TrueAUD, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (TAUD).
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LUNC.
Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Terra Luna Classic and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Terra Luna Classic (LUNC) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Terra Luna Classic, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (LUNC).
How to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana (GST-SOL) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN Green Satoshi Token on Solana, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST-SOL).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert