How to buy Socean Staked Sol (SCNSOL) in Australia
Learn how to buy Socean Staked Sol (SCNSOL) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Socean Staked Sol
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Socean Staked Sol is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Socean Staked Sol
You can now exchange your funds for Socean Staked Sol. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Socean Staked Sol to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Socean Staked Sol in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SCNSOL by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Socean Staked Sol
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Socean Staked Sol.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support SCNSOL.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Socean Staked Sol.
- Buy Socean Staked Sol.
Complete your Socean Staked Sol purchase and then find the best wallet to store SCNSOL.
What to consider when buying Socean Staked Sol
Like all other altcoins, scnSOL is a cryptocurrency that is subject to high volatility. It is, therefore, crucial to understand the token’s purpose and associated platform before investing. Here are a few core aspects of the project worth considering:
- Innovative use case scnSOL is innovative in its operational utility, such that SOL coin holders can amplify their liquidity. scnSOL tokens can receive SOL staking rewards from the Solana blockchain and can also be used as liquidity within other DeFi applications, adding another method of passive income for investors. Multiple passive income methods are always attractive prospects to those familiar with the DeFi ecosystem.
- Multifaceted token utility:The scnSOL token can be used for a range of different purposes within the Solana DeFi ecosystem including lending, borrowing and providing liquidity. The token can also be used for day trading as well as other internal transaction purposes. However, when a user wants to retrieve their original SOL tokens from the Socean platform, the equivalent number of scnSOL will be required.
- Competitors Although an innovative idea, the platform already has at least one competitor within the Solana ecosystem - Marinade Finance. Marinade Finance offers a very similar SOL staking pool. Instead of scnSOL, users receive the mSOL liquidity provider token. Socean will need to outmanoeuvre competitors to ensure that the protocol dominates.
How to sell Socean Staked Sol
You can cash out your SCNSOL with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SCNSOL on.
If you store your Socean Staked Sol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SCNSOL you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Socean Staked Sol.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Socean Staked Sol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SCNSOL is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Socean Staked Sol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert