How to buy Shyft Network (SHFT) in Australia
Learn how to buy Shyft Network (SHFT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Shyft Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Shyft Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Shyft Network
You can now exchange your funds for Shyft Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Shyft Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Shyft Network in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SHFT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Shyft Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Shyft Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support SHFT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Shyft Network.
- Buy Shyft Network.
Complete your Shyft Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store SHFT.
What to consider when buying Shyft Network
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. As a result, all altcoins should be thoroughly researched before any investment is made. Potential investors of SHFT may want to consider the following:
- Regulatory use case: One of the key reasons why the cryptocurrency industry has struggled to expand is due to a lack of regulation. With regulation likely over the next decade, the Shyft Network could be perfectly positioned to capture part of this regulatory market share.
- Signficiant cryptocurrency exchange market: In the future, it is likely that all cryptocurrency exchanges will need to become compliant with global regulatory requirements. Any solution that offers a full-stack solution to this problem will be attractive to businesses worldwide. Cryptocurrency exchanges deal with the largest amount of volume of any crypto-related business. This provides a significant market for the Shyft Network to capture. The project will need to execute its vision perfectly to ensure that trust is built between future clients.
- Network’s inflation rate: New SHFT tokens released with each new block of the Shyft Network blockchain. This inflation rate is set at 6%. The network’s inflation is distributed between the Shyft DAO (2%), the Strong Federation (2%) - which ensures the network’s security, and the Byfrost Bridge (2%) - which is used to pay to bridge assets from the Shyft Network. The maximum number of SHFT tokens is capped at approximately 2.5 billion.
How to sell Shyft Network
You can cash out your SHFT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SHFT on.
If you store your Shyft Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SHFT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Shyft Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Shyft Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SHFT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Shyft Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert