How to buy Saito (SAITO) in Australia
Learn how to buy Saito (SAITO) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Saito
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Saito is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Saito
You can now exchange your funds for Saito. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Saito to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Saito in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade SAITO by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Saito
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Saito.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support SAITO.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Saito.
- Buy Saito.
Complete your Saito purchase and then find the best wallet to store SAITO.
What to consider when buying Saito
Every altcoin investment should be thoroughly researched. Both the token and the associated platform or project should be evaluated to look for the upside potential and downside risk. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in SAITO:
- On-chain and off-chain SAITO: There are two versions of the SAITO token within the ecosystem. There is the layer-1 SAITO token that helps to run the blockchain and there is the ERC-20 standard wrapped version of SAITO which can be used in the permissionless integration of off-chain applications. ERC-20 wSAITO can be converted to layer-1 SAITO but layer-1 SAITO cannot be converted back.
- Innovative aim: Although Saito is a layer-1 blockchain and, therefore, enters a sector of the market that is heavily saturated, Saito does tackle niche problems within the space. By focusing on the centralisation issues surrounding blockchain infrastructure Saito may position itself as a go-to blockchain for Web 3.0 application deployment. Only future app integration will truly determine if Saito can break into the layer-1 blockchain market.
- Token supply: The maximum supply of SAITO tokens is capped at 10 billion. 20% of the token supply were dedicated to the Saito Foundation. 15% were allocated to the Core Development team. 15% were allocated for rewards. 15% were allocated to contributors. 10% were allocated to strategic partners. 13.7% were distributed for private sale. 10.3% were allocated to seed rounds and the remaining 1% were allocated to public sales.
How to sell Saito
You can cash out your SAITO with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SAITO on.
If you store your Saito in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SAITO you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Saito.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Saito, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SAITO is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Saito or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert