How to buy Saber (SBR) in Australia
Learn how to buy Saber (SBR) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Saber in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
What to consider when buying Saber
SBR is the active cryptocurrency token associated with the Saber ecosystem. It has two core use cases within the platform, i.e. it allows owners to accrue rewards for supplying liquidity to its native pools and secondly it affords SBR holders with the right to vote on the platform's development as well as other governance related activities within the Saber DAO. That said, here are a few key aspects of the project worth considering:
- Efficient design: As highlighted earlier, owing to the fact that Saber has been devised atop the Solana blockchain, it is able to process upto 65,000 transactions per second while mitigating many of the scalability, throughput issues faced by other rival networks including Ethereum.
- AffordableOne of the most important facets of Saber is that it offers clients with extremely low transaction fees, with coin swaps costing less than 1% of the total amount being transferred — which is substantially less than other platforms available in the market today. As per the official project website,websiteSaber allows any two coins that have been pegged to the same core asset (be it fiat or digital) to be swapped with one another with the touch of a button.
- Attractive yields: Annual percentage yields (APYs) provided by Saber are extremely lucrative, with returns ranging from 15%-65% depending upon the base asset in question. That said, these rates are subject to a lot of volatility and can fluctuate wildly on a day-to-day basis, depending on their overall supply and demand.
- Easily acquirable:Saber’s growing popularity amongst Solana users has resulted in SBR being listed across a number of prominent cryptocurrency exchanges. As per CoinmarketcapCoinmarketcap the token can be purchased via Gate.io, Kraken, Gemini, MEXC, Serum, BitMart, HotBit, Bitget, amongst other platforms.
How to sell Saber
You can cash out your SBR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have SBR on.
If you store your Saber in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of SBR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Saber.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Saber, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of SBR is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Saber or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert