How to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) in Australia
Learn how to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Router Protocol
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Router Protocol is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Router Protocol
You can now exchange your funds for Router Protocol. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Router Protocol to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Router Protocol in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ROUTE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Router Protocol
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Router Protocol.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support ROUTE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Router Protocol.
- Buy Router Protocol.
Complete your Router Protocol purchase and then find the best wallet to store ROUTE.
What to consider when buying Router Protocol
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. Those that are considering ROUTE as an investment should consider the following factors:
- Big name backers: At the end of 2021, the Router Protocol completed a new funding round that raised over $4 million dollars. Coinbase Ventures, Bison Ventures, DeFi Capital, Polygon, and a number of other important venture capital funds all participated. The investment from dominant cryptocurrency companies helps to add credibility to the Router Protocol’s project and long term goal.
- Clear problem identified: One of the main concerns that cryptocurrency users have is the lack of interoperability between different protocols. For a consistent blockchain-based internet, bridges that help networks communicate need to exist. The team at Router Protocol has identified this as a clear problem and is building a solution for it. Through its proprietary algorithm, it is creating a seamless and easy to use solution for networks that are looking for ways to interact with each other. Those interested in ROUTE should pay close attention to the number of blockchains integrating with the protocol.
- Proprietary code: An unstated ethos within the cryptocurrency industry is that most project utilise open-source software. This way code can be checked and verified by all users. Teams that build closed source or proprietary code are sometimes viewed negatively within the industry. While proprietary code may deter some users, the Router Protocol may be holding back on sharing the code due to its intention to dominate.
- Capped supply of tokens: The protocol has a maximum supply of 20 million tokens. Of this 20 million, 10% were allocated to partners and advisors, 20% were allocated to the Router Protocol Foundation, 25% were allocated to the ecosystem fund, 17% were locked into a reward pool, 9% were distributed to seed and private sale rounds, and 1.75% were allocated to liquidity provision.
How to sell Router Protocol
You can cash out your ROUTE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROUTE on.
If you store your Router Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ROUTE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Router Protocol.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Router Protocol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ROUTE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Router Protocol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert