How to buy Raydium (RAY) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling RAY in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Raydium
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Raydium.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports RAY.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Raydium.
- Buy Raydium.
Complete your Raydium purchase and then find the best wallet to store RAY.
What is Raydium?
Raydium (RAY) is the 188th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $190,790,693. The current price of Raydium is $3.69, which is -3.689% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $3.91 and $3.64 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 20, 2021 11:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Raydium at a glance
|Total RAY supply||555,000,000|
|All time high||US$16.13|
|Industry||Automated market maker|
|Token uses||Mining, staking, governance|
Raydium price performance over time
How to sell Raydium
You can cash out your RAY with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have RAY on.
If you store your Raydium in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of RAY you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Raydium.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert