How to buy Qcash (QC) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling QC in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Qcash
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Qcash.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports QC.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Qcash.
- Buy Qcash.
Complete your Qcash purchase and then find the best wallet to store QC.
What is Qcash?
Qcash (QC) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies in the world by market cap. The current price of Qcash is $0.154187, which is -0.682% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.158796 and $0.15313 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of September 27, 2021 05:09 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Qcash at a glance
|Total QC supply||10,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.180422|
Qcash price performance over time
How to sell Qcash
You can cash out your QC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have QC on.
If you store your Qcash in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of QC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Qcash.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.