How to buy Pylon Protocol (MINE) in Australia
Learn how to buy Pylon Protocol (MINE) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Pylon Protocol
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Pylon Protocol is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency and epay payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Pylon Protocol
You can now exchange your funds for Pylon Protocol. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Pylon Protocol to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Pylon Protocol in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MINE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Pylon Protocol
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Pylon Protocol.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support MINE.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Pylon Protocol.
- Buy Pylon Protocol.
Complete your Pylon Protocol purchase and then find the best wallet to store MINE.
What to consider when buying Pylon Protocol
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. Those that are considering MINE as an investment should consider the following factors:
- Innovative payment solution: By leveraging yield offered within the Terra DeFi ecosystem, the Pylon Protocol allows users to pay for goods and services without the need for a recurring payment. This innovative payment solution may encourage users to utilise Pylon’s services to pay for goods and services that require payment solutions such as subscriptions.
- Staking MINE: MINE can be staked within the Pylon WebApp application. By staking MINE tokens, users are entitled to vote on a range of project proposals. In addition to voting power, a portion of all yields and transactions is captured and redistributed to all those staking MINE.
- Reliance on Terra: The Pylon Protocol has been developed using the Terra blockchain and Terra DeFi ecosystem. The success of the Pylon Protocol is, therefore, heavily reliant on the success of the Terra blockchain. Future investors of MINE should consider whether the Terra protocol has the capability to succeed against other layer-1 blockchains such as Ethereum, Avalanche, and Solana.
- Integration of other DeFi protocols: To generate yield, the Pylon Protocol relies on other DeFi applications within the Terra ecosystem, such as the Anchor Protocol. The operation of Pylon is, therefore, intertwined with the successful operation of other DeFi applications. Potential investors of MINE should become familiar with how other DeFi applications are integrated with the Pylon Protocol ecosystem.
How to sell Pylon Protocol
You can cash out your MINE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MINE on.
If you store your Pylon Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MINE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Pylon Protocol.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Pylon Protocol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MINE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Pylon Protocol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert