How to buy Pundi X [OLD] (NPXS) in Australia
Learn how to buy Pundi X [OLD] (NPXS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Pundi X [OLD]
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Pundi X [OLD] is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, wire transfer, silvergate exchange network (sen) and signature signet payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Pundi X [OLD]
You can now exchange your funds for Pundi X [OLD]. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Pundi X [OLD] to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Pundi X [OLD] in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade NPXS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Pundi X [OLD]
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Pundi X [OLD].
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support NPXS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Pundi X [OLD].
- Buy Pundi X [OLD].
Complete your Pundi X [OLD] purchase and then find the best wallet to store NPXS.
What to consider when buying Pundi X [OLD]
When purchasing any cryptocurrency make sure to understand the unique risks associated with the token, as well as the volatile nature of the marketplace. In particular, buyers of KAVA may want to consider the following:
- Development: Pundi X initially started out in Indonesia, however the project plans to further expand in Southeast Asia, and eventually, globally. How far adoption of the PUNDIX coin goes will likely be dictated by uptake in expansion nations such as Thailand, Singapore and Japan. It is worth keeping an eye on partnerships in these regions to determine how successful the rollout of the cryptocurrency is, given that the project’s goal is to improve blockchain accessibility in mainstream society.
- Competition: Cryptocurrencies intending to solve the adoption issue that digital currency giants like Bitcoin are facing is not exactly rare. A huge proportion of new and legacy cryptos aim to bring this technology to the masses for use online and in brick and mortar stores. Semi-cryptocurrency payment services like BitPay – intended to improve the use of Bitcoin as a currency, are also competing for a share of the market. This is all not to mention fiat currency and BNPL, which are by far the most common mediums of exchange globally.
- Accepted cryptocurrencies: PUNDIX tokens aren’t actually the only currency that can be used to access the Pundi X payments ecosystem – instead, they are primarily used to pay for transaction (gas) fees. It is worth assessing the cryptocurrencies that can be used for transactions on the Pundi X platform to see if they will translate to mainstream use. Major assets like ETH, BTC and BNB are currently supported.
How to sell Pundi X [OLD]
You can cash out your NPXS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have NPXS on.
If you store your Pundi X [OLD] in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of NPXS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Pundi X [OLD].
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Pundi X [OLD], are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of NPXS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Pundi X [OLD] or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert