How to buy PlayDapp (PLA) in Australia
Learn how to buy PlayDapp (PLA) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy PlayDapp
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy PlayDapp is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, bpay, cash and cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy PlayDapp
You can now exchange your funds for PlayDapp. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your PlayDapp to your personal wallet.
Where to buy PlayDapp in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade PLA by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy PlayDapp
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying PlayDapp.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support PLA.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy PlayDapp.
- Buy PlayDapp.
Complete your PlayDapp purchase and then find the best wallet to store PLA.
What to consider when buying PlayDapp
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and a speculative asset class by nature. If you’re considering investing in PLA, consider the following aspects:
- Game development: If PlayDapp is going to be successful in creating a diverse range of gamers using their products, the protocol will need to source, develop, or host a range of popular blockchain-based games. It is worth keeping up to date with new game acquisitions and releases on the PlayDapp platform.
- Competition: PlayDapp is one of many projects intending to bring blockchain-based gaming to a mainstream audience. Bora, Enjin and Gala are all examples of competitors in the industry that are jostling with PlayDapp for a share of the market. Potential investors must also consider the success of individual games like Axie Infinity or The Sandbox and how those projects may draw market share away from PLA.
- Tokenomics: PLA has a max supply of 700 million tokens. These were allocated upon the release of the whitepaper, with the vast majority (455 million) reserved for investors and partners. Beyond this, 100 million will be distributed to the PlayDapp ecosystem, 95 million to the development team, 25 million to various advisors and the final 25 million for marketing.
- Development team: Unlike other crypto projects, PlayDapp has a huge development team spanning over 70 employees. However, a large portion of these team members are anonymous or use pseudonyms, so assessing their past work and project history can be difficult.
How to sell PlayDapp
You can cash out your PLA with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PLA on.
If you store your PlayDapp in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PLA you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PlayDapp.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including PlayDapp, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PLA is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the PlayDapp or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert