How to buy PlatON Network (LAT) in Australia
Learn how to buy PlatON Network (LAT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy PlatON Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy PlatON Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, bank transfer, ideal and paypal payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy PlatON Network
You can now exchange your funds for PlatON Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your PlatON Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy PlatON Network in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade LAT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy PlatON Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying PlatON Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support LAT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy PlatON Network.
- Buy PlatON Network.
Complete your PlatON Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store LAT.
What to consider when buying PlatON Network
All cryptocurrency investments carry extreme risk, which is why thorough due diligence should be completed on both the token and associated protocol. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in LAT:
- Staking and delegation: The PlatON Network’s economic model allows LAT holders to delegate tokens to a validator or become validators by staking themselves. Both the delegators and the validators contribute to the network’s decentralisation and security while also supporting transaction verifications and computations.
- Scalability: Complex computing is not best suited to the blockchain due to the large amounts of processing power required. However, the PlatON Network tackles the issue of scalability in an innovative way. With PlatON’s verifiable computation, contracts only need to be computed off-chain once, which means validators can rapidly verify the precision of each computation. This allows the network to support complex contracts while maintaining a high transaction processing performance.
- Wallet: To help the ease of adoption, the PlatON Network has also created a native cryptocurrency wallet, known as ATON. ATON is a secure and user-friendly mobile wallet (available on iOS and Android) that allows users to seamlessly manage LAT tokens, including accessing staking opportunities.
How to sell PlatON Network
You can cash out your LAT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LAT on.
If you store your PlatON Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LAT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PlatON Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including PlatON Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of LAT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the PlatON Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert