How to buy Persistence (XPRT) in Australia
Learn how to buy Persistence (XPRT) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Persistence
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Persistence is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Persistence
You can now exchange your funds for Persistence. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Persistence to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Persistence in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade XPRT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Persistence
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Persistence.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support XPRT.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Persistence.
- Buy Persistence.
Complete your Persistence purchase and then find the best wallet to store XPRT.
What to consider when buying Persistence
XPRT is an integral part of the Persistence ecosystem. However, all altcoin investments must be thoroughly evaluated to account for potential upside and potential downside risks. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in XPRT.
- Governance: The protocol utilises an inter-chain governance setup conducted on the Persistence main-chain. This mechanism oversees all critical decisions that affect the ecosystem, including dApps that do not run directly on the mainchain. The project is collaboratively controlled by all token holders, who may submit proposals or determine the merits of submitted proposals via weighted voting.
- Interchain: The protocol is widely interoperable with blockchains that exist within both the Cosmos and Polkadot ecosystem. Persistence achieves this thanks to its compliance with two cross-chain technologies: Cosmos’ Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC), and Polkadot’s Inter-Chain Message Passing. The interoperability with both Cosmos and Polkadot ecosystems is encouraging and could mean a wider use case for the XPRT token.
- Token disincentivisation: Unlike most layer-1 blockchains, Persistence disincentivises dApps developers from issuing native tokens. Instead, the blockchain recommends utilising XPRT to power the network while enjoying the network’s security. This means the demand for XPRT will increase proportionally with the number of dApps built using the network. DApps running on the Persistence ecosystem are incentivised to pay for conducting network activities with XPRT. All fees go back to the mainchain to reward holders (stakers and validators).
- Reducing inflationary supply: The token has an inflationary supply that was set at 35% for the first year. This is followed by a halving every two years. Every two years, the inflation rate will be cut in half, which rewards early adopters of the protocol.
- Staking: By staking tokens via a wallet and delegating them to a validator, users can earn up to 35% of annual staking rewards while contributing to the network’s security. The protocol’s pStake platform also allows users to increase the yield on staking rewards via liquid staking.
How to sell Persistence
You can cash out your XPRT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XPRT on.
If you store your Persistence in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XPRT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Persistence.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Persistence, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of XPRT is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Persistence or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert