How to buy PEAKDEFI (PEAK) in Australia
Learn how to buy PEAKDEFI (PEAK) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy PEAKDEFI in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like PEAK may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase PEAK by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase PEAK using a decentralised exchange.
- Find PEAK on a decentralised exchange and make sure PEAKDEFI can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for PEAK using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for PEAK as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for PEAK on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the PEAK tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying PEAKDEFI
Altcoin investments can be extremely risky. That is why it is crucial to evaluate both the token and the associated platform. Here are a few factors to consider before investing in PEAK:
- Token supply:The maximum total supply of PEAK is capped at 2 billion tokens. Half of that supply is designated for staking rewards. The remaining 50% is divided between other aspects of the PEAK ecosystem. 18% are reserved for PEAK’s educational and software platform, better known as MarketPeak. 15% was reserved for private and institutional investors. 10% are reserved for the internal PEAK team. 6.9% will be used for yield farming rewards and 0.2% were used for the initial liquidity supply on decentralised exchange pools.
- Staking rewards: Alongside profits earned from the fund, individuals can stake PEAK in return for more rewards. These rewards are gifted by taking PEAK out of the market and by stabilising the price. 1 billion PEAK tokens (over 50% of the supply) are dedicated to staking rewards.
- Reliance on asset managers: Like all mutual funds, the success of PEAKDEFI rests on the shoulders of the asset managers employed. Although there are systems in place to ensure only the best asset managers are in control of funds, there is no guarantee the asset managers in control at any one time will make the correct decisions. If the fund suffers, so will the value of PEAK.
How to sell PEAKDEFI
You can cash out your PEAK with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PEAK on.
If you store your PEAKDEFI in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PEAK you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PEAKDEFI.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including PEAKDEFI, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of PEAK is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the PEAKDEFI or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert