How to buy PARSIQ (PRQ) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling PRQ in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy PARSIQ
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying PARSIQ.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports PRQ.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy PARSIQ.
- Buy PARSIQ.
Complete your PARSIQ purchase and then find the best wallet to store PRQ.
What is PARSIQ?
ParsiQ is a blockchain analytics platform that enables users across different industries to harness the power of decentralised ledgers. The system provides data monitoring as well as workflow automation capabilities, all while allowing clients to interface with a wide array of on/off applications in real-time. Using its novel design, end customers can receive transaction notifications (happening within the ecosystem) in real time. Additionally, ParsiQ can help devs utilize blockchain tech within the context of off-chain products, devices, and even DeFi systems, allowing for the creation of custom event triggers that can help optimize the internal processes of any firm. PRQ is the native cryptocurrency of the ParsiQ ecosystem and can be used in conjunction with a whole host of fiat assets to process payments within the platform. Furthermore, customers facilitating payments using PRQ tokens are guaranteed fixed discounts on all transactions.
PARSIQ (PRQ) is the 334th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $76,755,570. The current price of PARSIQ is $0.663828, which is -4.449% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.697067 and $0.639304 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 21, 2021 08:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
PARSIQ at a glance
|Total PRQ supply||310,256,872|
|All time high||US$2.62|
|All time high date||April 12, 2021|
|Notable team members||Anatoly Ressin, Andre Kalinovski, Tom Tirman|
|Partnerships||DeXe Network, iMe Messenger & Crypto Wallet, Superfarm, PAID Network, Injective Protocol,|
|Industry||Blockchain data analysis|
|Token uses||Utility token|
PARSIQ price performance over time
How to sell PARSIQ
You can cash out your PRQ with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have PRQ on.
If you store your PARSIQ in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of PRQ you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of PARSIQ.
What to consider when buying PARSIQConsider the following before buying ParsiQ:
- Future-ready offering: With blockchain technology fast making inroads into a variety of different industrial sectors — such as healthcare, IT, banking, etc — ParsiQ provides clients with a novel interface that can help navigate data that is off-chain (i.e. not on a blockchain system), even allowing for this information to be analyzed, computed and eventually transmitted in the form of real-time notifications.
- Cross-sector utility: Using ParsiQ, clients can gain access to a number of useful products which can allow them to track real-world data on the go. Not only that, this information can be processed and supplied on the blockchain seamlessly.
- For example, the platform can be used to keep an accurate tab on the price movements of various currencies. Furthermore, users can create custom event triggers to get notified about any specific developments that they may want to be alerted about (eg: price spike, dip, etc).
- Increased transaction efficiency: The platform allows for multiple on/off-chain sources to supply their data onto one system, making it easier for companies to streamline their transactions without having to make use of multiple data processors.
- Experiencd team: The ParsiQ team consists of solid industry professionals who have been involved with the blockchain sector for nearly a decade now. Tom Tirman, the company’s CEO has previously been associated with many traditional banking institutions as well as established his own startups.
More guides on Finder
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
HBO Max Gossip Girl reboot: new trailer drops ahead of Australian broadcast
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert