How to buy Orbs (ORBS) in Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Orbs
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Orbs.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ORBS.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Orbs.
- Buy Orbs.
Complete your Orbs purchase and then find the best wallet to store ORBS.
What is Orbs?
Orbs (ORBS) is the 228th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $165,174,390. The current price of Orbs is $0.072836, which is 1.288% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.074445 and $0.071575 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 16, 2021 11:06 UTC.
Where to buy OrbsFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ORBS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Orbs at a glance
|Total ORBS supply||10,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.360443|
|Notable team members||Daniel Peled, Tal Kol, Netta Korin, Uriel Peled|
|Industry||Business blockchain infrastructure|
|Token uses||Platform fees, gas, staking, governance|
Orbs price performance over time
How to sell Orbs
You can cash out your ORBS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ORBS on.
If you store your Orbs in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ORBS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Orbs.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert