How to buy Neos Credits (NCR) in Australia
Learn how to buy Neos Credits (NCR) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Where to buy Neos Credits in Australia
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges in Australia offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
It looks like NCR may not be available to purchase on an exchange in Australia.
You can still purchase NCR by using a decentralised exchange (DEX) instead. Decentralised exchanges are web applications that run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade any asset directly with one another.
Decentralised exchanges (DEX) are unregulated and run using autonomous pieces of code known as smart contracts. To use a DEX you must interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users. Please learn about decentralised exchanges first if you're unfamiliar.
How to purchase NCR using a decentralised exchange.
- Find NCR on a decentralised exchange and make sure Neos Credits can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum. Popular DEXs include Uniswap, SushiSwap and 1INCH.
- Buy ETH to trade for NCR using an exchange like . You will need to purchase enough ETH to swap for NCR as well as ETH to pay for transaction fees on the Ethereum network (known as gas). You can use a service like Etherscan to get an idea of how much gas fees currently cost.
- Transfer the ETH into a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
- Trade ETH for NCR on the DEX of your choice, following the instructions on screen. Make sure to leave enough ETH in your wallet to pay for gas.
- Wait for the transaction to finalise and the NCR tokens will arrive in your wallet.
- You may now keep the tokens in your web 3.0 wallet or transfer them somewhere more secure like a hardware wallet.
You can follow the same process when you want to sell your tokens, or come back to this page to see if they can now be traded on an exchange in Australia.
What to consider when buying Neos Credits
All altcoin investments require thorough research. While NCR is involved in the popular metaverse movement, that does not guarantee future returns. Here are a few points to consider before placing funds into this asset:
- Ongoing development: Although the game was originally launched in 2018, the development of the metaverse game/project is not finished. The game is still going through constant development, which means that significant changes to the ecosystem could still take place.
- Competitive market: With the popularity of metaverse projects growing, Neos will likely find it increasingly difficult to capture market share. There are already tens of other metaverse projects and games available. Metaverse games such as Neos can lose favour relatively quickly. If users of Neos leave to play elsewhere, this will have a negative impact on NCR prices.
- Native minting option: Although the NCR token can be accessed via decentralised exchanges, such as Uniswap, there is also a native minting option on the official Neos website. The native minting option can sometimes be slightly cheaper than accessing the token through an exchange, therefore, it is worth checking both.
How to sell Neos Credits
You can cash out your NCR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have NCR on.
If you store your Neos Credits in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of NCR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Neos Credits.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Neos Credits, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of NCR is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Neos Credits or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert