How to buy Morpheus Network (MRPH) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling MRPH in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Morpheus Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Morpheus Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports MRPH.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Morpheus Network.
- Buy Morpheus Network.
Complete your Morpheus Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store MRPH.
What is Morpheus Network?
Morpheus.Network is best envisioned as a supply chain (SaaS) platform that seeks to establish a bridge between traditional legacy systems and emerging new technologies like blockchain, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI). The ecosystem seeks to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar supply chain industry by making it easier to weed out many of the inefficiency challenges — such as low traceability, human error, etc — affecting most supply chain systems today. MRPH is the native cryptocurrency of the Morpheus Network. It serves as fuel for the platform, not only powering its native smart contracts but also helps facilitate other internal processes such as cross-border payments, invoice issuance, etc. The token can also be used for other value-based services within the ecosystem — such as paying for transaction fees.
Morpheus Network (MRPH) is the 575th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $23,174,128. The current price of Morpheus Network is $0.629339, which is 0.060% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.646297 and $0.565088 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 24, 2021 03:06 UTC.
Where to buy Morpheus NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade MRPH by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Morpheus Network at a glance
|Total MRPH supply||47,897,218|
|All time high date||August 11, 2018|
|Notable team members||Danny Weinberger, Noam Eppel|
|Partnerships||VersoView, LIS Solucione|
|Industry||Supply chain management|
|Token uses||Utility token, transaction fees|
Morpheus Network price performance over time
How to sell Morpheus Network
You can cash out your MRPH with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MRPH on.
If you store your Morpheus Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MRPH you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Morpheus Network.
What to consider when buying Morpheus NetworkConsider the following before buying MRPH:
- Real-life use cases: Morpheus Network has gained substantial traction over recent years, with the platform already having been adopted by a number of billion-dollar companies including Coca-Cola, Sobeys. The company has also entered into agreements with national governments (such as Argentina) so as to digitize their local agriculture sectors.
- Work automation: Using its native smart contracts, the platform is able to streamline data transfers, cross border payments across a large network of banks. In fact, the system is even compatible with traditional payment mediums such as SWIFT, allowing users to transact in either crypto or fiat across a large number of countries.
- High degree of interoperability: Using its novel ‘layering’ technology, Morpheus Network is able to integrate a number of legacy solutions onto a single blockchain platform. For example, the system allows clients to utilize Fedex’s tracking technology — traditionally used for tracking shipments — in conjunction with Ripple’s XRP based settlement layer within the same supply chain ecosystem.
- Security-centric: To help bolster the security of its ecosystem, Morpheus.Network utilizes the services of a well-known bug bounty platform called HackenProof. The firm has on its roster over a thousand highly-skilled, independent cybersecurity specialists.
More guides on Finder
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
Earn extra points for every $1 spent when you book these domestic flights before the end of the financial year.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert