How to buy Merit Circle (MC) in Australia
Learn how to buy Merit Circle (MC) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Merit Circle
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Merit Circle is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, cryptocurrency, poli and osko payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Merit Circle
You can now exchange your funds for Merit Circle. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Merit Circle to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Merit Circle in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Merit Circle
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Merit Circle.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support MC.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Merit Circle.
- Buy Merit Circle.
Complete your Merit Circle purchase and then find the best wallet to store MC.
What to consider when buying Merit Circle
Cryptocurrencies are both complicated and speculative. Buying any crypto coin or token comes with a high level of risk. It’s essential that you’re fully aware of all the risks involved before you decide to buy. If you’re thinking of purchasing MC, make sure you consider the following factors:
- Games: The guild currently runs scholarship programs for Sidus Heroes, Axie Infinity, and Vulcan Forged. Furthermore, it aims to expand to other games including Big Time, Cyball, Genopets, Illuvium, and Nyan Heroes. Potential investors of MC should keep up to date with the latest games that are integrated into the Merit Circle ecosystem.
- P2E index: The Merit Circle DAO will continue to invest in the best games the GameFi sector has to offer. Methods of investment include buying native non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and employing yield farming strategies for gaming tokens. As a result of Merit Circle’s investments, the DAO compares the native MC token to a P2E index. The DAO claims that buying the MC token is like betting that the entire P2E industry will increase in value and size over time.
- Staking rewards: The DAO has established two native liquidity pools for staking: one specifically for MC tokens and the other for liquidity provider (LP) tokens, such as MC/ETH. Both pools reward users with MC tokens proportional to the staked amount. Note that LP tokens are generated by depositing liquidity to the MC/ETH pool on Uniswap. Besides the token rewards, stakers can also enjoy exclusive perks enabled by the DAO’s partnerships.
- Well known investment backers: Merit Circle is backed by several prominent venture capital firms including the prominent Digital Currency Group (DCG). DCG has invested in several crypto-focused projects including the news site, CoinDesk, and the investment platform, GrayScale. Having a prominent partner such as DCG is encouraging for the future prospects of Merit Circle.
- Competitors: Gaming guilds are becoming increasingly popular within the cryptocurrency industry. As a result, Merit Circle needs to compete with other projects including Good Games Guild, Unix Gaming, and the market leader, Yield Guild Games - which is also a co-investor of Merit Circle.
How to sell Merit Circle
You can cash out your MC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MC on.
If you store your Merit Circle in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Merit Circle.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Merit Circle, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Merit Circle or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert