How to buy Medibloc (MED) in Australia
Learn how to buy Medibloc (MED) easily by following a step-by-step guide and compare 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Medibloc
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Medibloc.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports MED.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Medibloc.
- Buy Medibloc.
Complete your Medibloc purchase and then find the best wallet to store MED.
What is Medibloc?
MediBloc is a blockchain-based data management system that is designed primarily for the healthcare industry according to Morioh; a lot of patient data today is centralized, which means that individual hospitals owns one’s data and every time an individual has to consult a new doctor, he/she is required to carry a physical record of their medical history along with them. In this regard, MediBloc helps organize and store all of an individual’s medical data in one location, allowing doctors to access this info in real time, allowing them to more accurately diagnose health problems as well as advise patients with the most concise, potent course of treatment. MED is one of the two native crypto tokens associated with the platform. According to its Medium, It not only serves as the core medium of exchange across the entire MediBloc system but it is also used to issue rewards and incentives for data researchers and other users for their contributions to the network.
Medibloc (MED) is the 209th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $466,366,464. The current price of Medibloc is $0.086647, which is 0.006% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.088839 and $0.078305 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of November 26, 2021 06:11 UTC.
Where to buy Medibloc
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MED by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Is it a good time to buy Medibloc?
The technical analysis gauge for Medibloc displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Medibloc based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Medibloc: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how MED performs.
Medibloc at a glance
|Total MED supply||8,591,975,064|
|Notable team members||Dr. Allen Wookyun Kho, Dr. Eunsol Lee|
|Partnerships||Huray Positive, Syntekabio, Massachusetts General Hospital, Kyobo Lifeplanet Insurance Company, Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital|
|Token uses||Rewards, utility token|
Medibloc price performance over time
How to sell Medibloc
You can cash out your MED with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MED on.
If you store your Medibloc in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MED you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Medibloc.
What to consider when buying MediblocIf you’re thinking of buying any MED, some of the factors you may want to consider first include:
- Many noteworthy partnerships: MediBloc is currently in partnership with a range of prominent institutions operating within the healthcare and finance sectors. For starters, the company’s native blockchain solution is currently being used by a number of prominent hospitals across the globe, including Kyung Hee University Dental Hospital, Oracle Medical Group, Hanyang University Medical Center and Bestian Foundation. Not only that, MediBloc has also signed long-term deals with PolicyPal Network and Deloitte Anjin LLC to make the entire medi-claim process less complicated and more streamlined.
- Established backing team: MediBloc is the creation of Allan Wookyun Kho and Eunsol Lee. Kho has extensive research experience within the realm of blockchain tech and has previously worked for high-profile companies, including Samsung as a software engine. Similarly, Lee is a certified physician who has specialized in fields such as radiology as well as bioinformatics.
- Power to the people: MediBloc helps put an individual’s health records back in their hands, allowing patients to regain control of their info and decide who they get to share their personal data with. Not only that, since all of the records are stored on a decentralized ledger, it is impossible to make any “unethical adjustments” to a person's records.
- Seamless data exchange: Since that platform allows for all of one’s health information to be stored on a decentralized blockchain system, it becomes extremely easy for healthcare workers to access vital records seamlessly.
Medibloc (MED) in the news
Is Ripple Vs SEC Moving Towards the End Game!
Uzbekistan Allows Residents to Trade Cryptocurrencies on Local Exchanges
Bitcoin S2F Is Unaffected! Major Event Coming up for BTC, Watch Out These Levels
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Medibloc, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MED is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Medibloc or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Princess Polly’s early Black Friday 2021 deals are here
Get your wardrobe party-season ready with these hot Black Friday fashion offers from Princess Polly.
Black Friday 2021: eBay’s best deals so far [Updated]
eBay's daily Black Friday deals are now live including 60% off Massage Guns, 53% off Samsung Galaxy Watch and 48% off Sony A8F 4K OLED TVs.
Black Friday fashion sales 2021: The best deals so far
2021's best early-bird Black Friday fashion deals include 60% off at JD Sports, 80% off at White Fox Boutique and 50% off at THE ICONIC
Bitcoin price continues to plummet amid marketwide bloodbath
After having scaled up to an all-time-high value recently, Bitcoin has proceeded to lose more than 7% of its value over the last 24 hours.
Ethereum price corrects sharply as nearly AUD$680 billion gets wiped out of the market overnight
The current marketwide meltdown has caused ETH to register weekly losses of approx. 15%.
Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition Review: A classy way to get your reading time in
The Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition has plenty of appeal, from its adjustable lighting to its hefty onboard storage to its long battery life and easy recharging.
Tap and (let’s) go: 37% of credit card holders got their most recent card to travel
A significant number of Australians are planning to leverage their credit card for their next holiday, according to new research by Finder.
What is Finder Earn?
Finder Earn lets you earn a competitive, stable 4.01% p.a. return on your capital, with no fees.
Fly back from Bali with Jetstar’s Return for Free sale from $189
Indonesia is calling, skip the Australian winter for a tropical holiday in paradise.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert