How to buy Magic (MAGIC) in Australia
Learn how to buy Magic (MAGIC) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Magic
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Magic is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – epay, credit or debit card, sepa and prime x payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy Magic
You can now exchange your funds for Magic. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Magic to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Magic in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade MAGIC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Magic
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Magic.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support MAGIC.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Magic.
- Buy Magic.
Complete your Magic purchase and then find the best wallet to store MAGIC.
What to consider when buying Magic
Like all altcoins, MAGIC is subject to regular volatility and thus there are a few aspects of the project worth considering before investing in it:
- Multipurpose token use case: According to the project’s whitepaper, each and every platform operating within the Treasure marketplace is governed using the MAGIC token. MAGIC can also be used within each metaverse functioning inside the Treasury landscape for a host of different things including the creation of unique storylines and the facilitation of internal monetary transactions. Ultimately, MAGIC serves as the “reserve currency” for all projects that are connected inside of the Treasure umbrella.
- Interaction of metaverse projects: All of the projects within the Treasure network are linked with each other, both from a narrative standpoint as well as economically. Future investors of MAGIC should pay close attention to the external projects that begin to integrate with Treasure. The number of projects hosted within the ecosystem will drive demand for the native MAGIC token.
- Multiverse focus: The Treasure project focuses on the metaverse ecosystem, which has seen exponentially growth through 2021. By focusing on an up-and-coming sector of the cryptocurrency industry the project may be positioning itself well for the future. However, the project will need to compete with all other metaverse projects which are becoming abundant throughout the space.
How to sell Magic
You can cash out your MAGIC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have MAGIC on.
If you store your Magic in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of MAGIC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Magic.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Magic, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of MAGIC is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Magic or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert