How to buy LGCY Network (LGCY) in Australia
Learn how to buy LGCY Network (LGCY) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy LGCY Network
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy LGCY Network is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
4. Buy LGCY Network
You can now exchange your funds for LGCY Network. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your LGCY Network to your personal wallet.
Where to buy LGCY Network in Australia
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade LGCY by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy LGCY Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying LGCY Network.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that support LGCY.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy LGCY Network.
- Buy LGCY Network.
Complete your LGCY Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store LGCY.
What to consider when buying LGCY Network
LGCY is the native crypto token of the platform, allowing users to not only process payments within the network but also participate in various governance related activities. Here are a few key aspects of the project that are worth considering before making a sizable investment:
- Solid operational framework: The LGCY Network comes replete with a block explorer, allowing users to search through the platform for transactions, addresses, token sales, etc. Furthermore, it also hosts a number of dev tools allowing individuals to program smart contracts for various decentralized applications (dApps). Lastly, LGCY also features a well developed decentralized exchange (called Myriadex) enabling the trade of many digital assets with the touch of a button.
- Solid performance parameters:As per the project’s whitepaper whitepaper LGCY's blockchain is capable of processing a sizable 10,000 transactions per second while offering near instant finality, settlement. Owing to the fact that the platform has been built atop the Tron network, the average cost of each transaction lies at just 0.01$, making the network ideal for building fast, low cost dApps.
- EVM compatible:An underrated aspect of LGCY is that it is features full complete compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) as a result of which developers have the ability to build dApps, program contracts exactly in the same way as they do when working with Ethereum.
- Highly distributed governance: Thanks to its use of the Libertas Protocol, LGCY divides up its 27 core governing bodies into 3 unique branches. As a result of this setup, no one token holder can gain an unprecedented amount of influence over the network or its daily activities.
How to sell LGCY Network
You can cash out your LGCY with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have LGCY on.
If you store your LGCY Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of LGCY you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of LGCY Network.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including LGCY Network, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of LGCY is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the LGCY Network or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Green Satoshi Token (GST) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Green Satoshi Token, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GST).
How to buy STEPN (GMT) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy STEPN, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (GMT).
How to buy The Sandbox (SAND) in Australia
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy The Sandbox, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (SAND).
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Shiba Inu and how the token will perform in the future.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Shiba Inu, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SHIB.
Sell Litecoin in 4 steps
Finding the right way to sell Litecoin is just as important as finding the right option to buy it. In this guide, we break down the options available and the factors to consider.
TrueAUD (TAUD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on TrueAUD and how the token will perform in the future.
ApeCoin (APE) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ApeCoin and how the token will perform in the future.
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on ADAPad and how the token will perform in the future.
Paribus (PBX) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Paribus and how the token will perform in the future.
Get into cryptocurrency
Ask an Expert